Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need some new strong VAs tbf.
There is 2 that we know are near as strong as an admiral . A girl and a guy I think they are for yamato and jinbei . Jinebi did not fought a calimity this arc he fought the strongest tobbiroppo so I expect him to fight the strongest VA .
Yamato had no real match up in wano but sh edid clashed with ulti and fought kaido for a while .
Ulti is also a tobbiroppo so I also give yamato a va that is enar admiral strenght.

I will be happy with whatever Oda decides to do, all I need is consistency.
At one instance, he is hyping him to be Zoro's equal and in the next chapter he makes him look like a fool.
It is not the fan base who is in the wrong, it is Oda himself.
Sanji is both strong and a fool, always has been. In direct contrast to Zoro, he's someone who's naturally capable due to Germa technology, yet he's held back by his vows, relationships and passions which he routinely makes a fool of himself for. Oda made the biggest point of this with him crushing the raid suit. He could be this raw stonefaced badass that everyone criticises him for not being, but it would destroy who he is in the process.

That's why Sanji gags will CONTINUE and dare I say GET WORSE until morale improves.

GB packed Queen the same way he packed nameless fodders, Babanuki, Raizo, Shinobu.
A no flame King that was in worse condition than Zoro who only recovered minutes before needed to be restrained and GB's haki and DF could barely pierce his skin. :kailaugh:
Bro's read the Volume 106 SBS where all this offscreen shit is revealed apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.