Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is 2 that we know are near as strong as an admiral . A girl and a guy I think they are for yamato and jinbei . Jinebi did not fought a calimity this arc he fought the strongest tobbiroppo so I expect him to fight the strongest VA .
Yamato had no real match up in wano but sh edid clashed with ulti and fought kaido for a while .
Ulti is also a tobbiroppo so I also give yamato a va that is enar admiral strenght.
They were SBS characters so I never thought of them entering the story in any big way, but maybe you're right. Sword looks good too for new Marine characters but unfortunately they'll probably be on our side.

At one instance, he is hyping him to be Zoro's equal
Literally never did that.
This is how you portray two people as equals

If two people standing next to each other were equals, Luffy and Lucci would be equals now :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

That Wings dialogue literally suggest Sanji can never be equal as Sanji helps Luffy by cooking and Zoro by fighting and wings have to be balaneced.

They were SBS characters so I never thought of them entering the story in any big way, but maybe you're right. Sword looks good too for new Marine characters but unfortunately they'll probably be on our side.
they apeared in the anime already im pretty sure oda confirmed them cannon .

Status
Not open for further replies.