Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SH Admiral matchups:

Akainu - Luffy (obviously)

Greenbull - Zoro. Jinbei would be a thematic repeat of the Who's Who fight, plus it's a good challenge for Zoro to have a hydra-like fight where no amount of cutting will work.

Fujitora - Jinbei. They have similar ideals and personalities, probably a real dialogue-heavy fight.

Kizaru - Sanji. Sanji's speed is being hyped, science connections. It's a natural match up but there's the least story significance here so far, since Kizaru's the most mysterious admiral.

In their logic,
Nobody has performed his finisher at full power due to being servery weakened /fatally wounded
No one has. To state that they have is idiotic at best. Even if they grow on that fight while damaged. Growing in the fight while not being damaged us still greater than growing in a fight while damaged. So this point of yours makes zero sense

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
SH Admiral matchups:

Greenbull - Zoro. Jinbei would be a thematic repeat of the Who's Who fight, plus it's a good challenge for Zoro to have a hydra-like fight where no amount of cutting will work.

Fujitora - Jinbei. They have similar ideals and personalities, probably a real dialogue-heavy fight.

Kizaru - Sanji. Sanji's speed is being hyped, science connections. It's a natural match up but there's the least story significance here so far, since Kizaru's the most mysterious admiral.
Stop

SH Admiral matchups:

My turn .
Luffy AKainu
Zoro Fujitora
Sanji Green bull
Kizaru is already defeated or he is fighting someone else that is with the mugiwara. (Kid or law maybe)
Jinbei vs a VA that is almost admiral level tokkitake ?
Yamato vs va musashi gyon

My turn .
Luffy AKainu
Zoro Fujitora
Sanji Green bull
Kizaru is already defeated or he is fighting someone else that is with the mugiwara. (Kid or law maybe)
Jinbei vs a VA that is almost admiral level tokkitake ?
Yamato vs va musashi gyon
We need some new strong VAs tbf.

Sanji gags are unstoppable but they will come to their natural conclusion when he hooks back up with Pudding. Best EoS for Sanji is that episode of Kitchen Nightmares with Amy's Bakery where they're both batshit insane
I will be happy with whatever Oda decides to do, all I need is consistency.
At one instance, he is hyping him to be Zoro's equal and in the next chapter he makes him look like a fool.
It is not the fan base who is in the wrong, it is Oda himself.

No, I just dont need the same set up with the Sera ten times in a row, the same scene with the traitor (whose plot still has no weight to it) to just kill someone and nothing else, the same reiteration of Bonneys cries, Kizaru's arrival yet non-arrival, butt shots for no reason, X, or Y.
This is supposed to be a short arc. It needs to be tight-plotted, concise. You dont need to skip dialog, but you also dont need to repeat the same dialog ten times over ten chapters because you had to switch away from the arc's main setting to deliver something more interesting and now that you're back you're afraid the reader wont remember what was going on and needs a recap.
Wano was dragged, yes. But dont act like Egg hasnt been slowed down by too many side narratives none of which yet to develop in anything interesting. Kuma and Bonney still hasnt started. Kizaru's and Saturn's roles still havent started. SHs vs traitor still hasnt started. All is in a prolongued development thats making the whole feel all the more stuffed and delayed.
Had we seen Kizaru outside Egg and then immediately started Kuma's FB via Bonney, knowing that when we come back the real trouble will begin, then the arc would've had a proper direction. You can have the traitor plot be revealed then by backstabbing the other satellites and allowing Kizaru access to then island. You can then release more Sera, after having introduced the little skirmish with SBear and SShark at the beginning of the arc, ramping up the chaos with Kizaru going berserk and the monster trio not knowing which SH to rescue first and from which danger. That's having all the pieces being connected. That's making it all oiled up and fastpaced. Not the slug we're watching yawn in slomo since end of January.
I can agree on Oda recycling a lot of stuff but it's not like it's something new. I don't think it's been as slow as you make it to be though. Egghead is less than 20 chapters, which even if may seem like a lot for a "short" arc, remember that a lot of these chapters weren't even about Egghead. We've had Law vs Blackbeard for like 2 chapters, we've had a lot of panels with Kid and some panels with other stuff like Vivi. I get that we could expect much faster pacing considering how sloppy Wano was and how Oda said himself that we're entering the "Final Saga", but I feel like because this is final saga, it's kinda normal for things to be much longer than usual if we take into consideration that we have different POV's and lore drops in the arc.

Greenbull packed him and Queen at the same time while schlurping some henny
GB packed Queen the same way he packed nameless fodders, Babanuki, Raizo, Shinobu.
A no flame King that was in worse condition than Zoro who only recovered minutes before needed to be restrained and GB's haki and DF could barely pierce his skin. :kailaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.