Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

what does it have to do with haki...? Luffy also "standing"...forget "standing", he is moving around, attacking them....but still what it has anything to do with haki?...she asked Kaido to remove cuffs....
Yes becuz she's a df reliant character.

Oda return to his normal agenda, Craps chapters with 0 content, rolling around needlessly after an extraordinary chapter like 1076, what's the fun in that? We all know that zoro is stupid, what's the point of making a chapter to show this? Humor? For god's sake what a stupid thing, we're already getting tired of this kind of joke, 25 years waiting for at least 1 hit from shanks to idiot just to put off something that's going to be inevitable to show, bullshit chapter.

No... ugh. I don't support the stuff in the sense of being an ally. As far as anti, I guess see that as more of anti-radical-woke. Like if you're going to sit here and choke it down my throat that Sanji is trans because of whatever, and it makes no sense and completely disregards canon, then it's a fuck off. But to see a character might be hinted and joke about it with others, lighthearted and not "omg this is this because my hc said so and gay coded and omg you're a bad person to disagree with me rawr" then I'm not against it. Better?

Status
Not open for further replies.