Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No... ugh. I don't support the stuff in the sense of being an ally. As far as anti, I guess see that as more of anti-radical-woke. Like if you're going to sit here and choke it down my throat that Sanji is trans because of whatever, and it makes no sense and completely disregards canon, then it's a fuck off. But to see a character might be hinted and joke about it with others, lighthearted and not "omg this is this because my hc said so and gay coded and omg you're a bad person to disagree with me rawr" then I'm not against it. Better?
I see

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
No... ugh. I don't support the stuff in the sense of being an ally. As far as anti, I guess see that as more of anti-radical-woke. Like if you're going to sit here and choke it down my throat that Sanji is trans because of whatever, and it makes no sense and completely disregards canon, then it's a fuck off. But to see a character might be hinted and joke about it with others, lighthearted and not "omg this is this because my hc said so and gay coded and omg you're a bad person to disagree with me rawr" then I'm not against it. Better?
weirdo

They didn't move because Hakai was too big for them. You didn't address this.

Cannot compare Zoro's speed to any SN since he's the only one moving toward hakai.

Why can't Zoro catch Apoo with his feet speed movement if Zoro's feet speed movement was that fast? Another point you ignore.
all of them couldn't react , that's the point clown ; too big for Law to use shambles to get himself out of there ? to big for Luffy to do something instead of waiting for death ? lmao he didn't just learn barrier haki ? their asses are slow and Zoro moved faster than them ; and how Zoro would move while Luffy was beside him getting koed clown ? :gokulaugh:
Sea stone makes you weaker and unable to use haki.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
and why he could use Haki under water :gokulaugh:
They didn't move because Hakai was too big for them. You didn't address this.

Cannot compare Zoro's speed to any SN since he's the only one moving toward hakai.

Why can't Zoro catch Apoo with his feet speed movement if Zoro's feet speed movement was that fast? Another point you ignore.

Sea stone makes you weaker and unable to use haki.

Luffy didn't view Carrot as an enemy unlike Zoro who had his guard up against Carrot and lost in the clash.

Emojis won't help your arguments clown. It makes you pathetic.
he didn't perceive her as enemy ? mf he couldn't even react to her ; and he said it's tough

until now u are only looking like a clown ; from Zoro's back touching ground cope ; to Batman cope to ; to Hakai feat cope and now haki cope ; mf said haki can't be used when sea stones are there while luffy could use Hardening under water :kuzanshut:

all of them couldn't react , that's the point clown ; too big for Law to use shambles to get himself out of there ? to big for Luffy to do something instead of waiting for death ? lmao he didn't just learn barrier haki ? their asses are slow and Zoro moved faster than them ; and how Zoro would move while Luffy was beside him getting koed clown ? :gokulaugh:
No proof of this. They didn't move because hakai was too big to dodge. Zoro with his feet speed cannot catch Apoo.

The panels clearly showed Luffy wasn't moving when Zoro charged toward Hakai so yes. It's not Zoro's speed feat when he's the only one moving.

he didn't perceive her as enemy ? mf he couldn't even react to her ; and he said it's tough

until now u are only looking like a clown ; from Zoro's back touching ground cope ; to Batman cope to ; to Hakai feat cope and now haki cope ; mf said haki can't be used when sea stones are there while luffy could use Hardening under water :kuzanshut:
Luffy clearly said he cannot use haki.

He cannot use haki there against Babanuki.

Luffy let his guard down unlike Zoro.

Since you kept ignoring this, why cannot Zoro react to Hiyori here? Did Zoro view Hiyori not as his enemy or was Zoro that slow?

Carrot>>>Hiyori

Ypur emojis make you pathetic clown.
Post automatically merged:

I never said King only lost cause that reason. I said his foames were off so his Durability is much worse
So Cracker was not using his biscuit soldiers when he was fighting Aokiji?

C

Cruxroux

No proof of this. They didn't move because hakai was too big to dodge. Zoro with his feet speed cannot catch Apoo.

The panels clearly showed Luffy wasn't moving when Zoro charged toward Hakai so yes. It's not Zoro's speed feat when he's the only one moving.

Luffy clearly said he cannot use haki.

He cannot use haki there against Babanuki.

Luffy let his guard down unlike Zoro.

Since you kept ignoring this, why cannot Zoro react to Hiyori here? Did Zoro view Hiyori not as his enemy or was Zoro that slow?

Carrot>>>Hiyori

Ypur emojis make you pathetic clown.
Bruh you're wasting your time at this point with all that panels. Nobody even reading that.
We already know Zoro > luffy.
Go to sleep.

It's an attempt of these fans to make fanfics they can relate to.
I have no problem with that, it's just fanfic, it doesn't bother me
It always seems like they're shitting on canon headworlds of creators, and molding characters into what they want them as because they can't accept the originals to me. That's the opposite of a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.