Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who says he isn't using internal destruction haki?

Wouldn't that be the first thing he would do after realising he can't damage them?

Why isn't so hard to accept that Luffy isn't as lethal as Zoro?
Because Luffy would state if he was ysign internal destruction haki. He IS MORE LETHAL THAN ZORO WITH INTERNAL DESTRUCTION HAKI.

Knowing the weakeness of a Lunarian will play a huge role for the battle, Sanji and the others will used it to beat the Seraphims.
King took 3adv CoC+adv CoA moves of Zoro, let see how much the Shichibukai Seras can tank without flame off, S Shark already took a DJ with flames off, means they not end as fodders even with flame off.

I think this whole weakeness plot also could reveal how to deal with them if they decide to not go flame off. I mean why they should, staying in flame on and spaming attacks is the best way to not get hurt right? Their must be a other weakeness, outside of the weakeness with flame off. I mean if the seras decide to not switch again and stay in flame on, the strawhats wouldn´t be able to hurt them.

Adv CoC can probably do the job, but it not explain how the entire race got killed in the past, I suggest their is something else, Vegapunk should also know it, surprise that Shaka didn´t mentioned the weakeness early, I mean Zoro know it but Shaka should know the weakeness to right?

If the Lunarian have not any other weakeness,only the one with flames off/on, they are massive op, lunarian dna is build different.

Because Luffy would state if he was ysign internal destruction haki. He IS MORE LETHAL THAN ZORO WITH INTERNAL DESTRUCTION HAKI.
That's complete and utter bullshit. During the entire rooftop Luffy never said he added internal destruction or not, we only found out he used it after saying his attacks were still too shallow.

Zoro has always been more lethal and he'll always be.

That's complete and utter bullshit. During the entire rooftop Luffy never said he added internal destruction or not, we only found out he used it after saying his attacks were still too shallow.

Zoro has always been more lethal and he'll always be.
Zoro attacks were even less effective against kaido than Luffy while on the roof top prior to CoC despite beign shallow.

Who says he isn't using internal destruction haki?

Wouldn't that be the first thing he would do after realising he can't damage them?

Why isn't so hard to accept that Luffy isn't as lethal as Zoro?
ZOro can't damage them in flame mode too why it is so ahrd to realise that not only luffy is attacking them but zoro too ?

Because vegapunk can model them for more than just their genes. Or do you think vegapunk accidentally gave them devil fruits? Obviously he hand picked the little details and would you look at that, none of them are styled after ling.
Maybe they don't know how King fights because they haven't seen him in the last 3 decades. How would they even have access to his DF? :shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.