Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
That helps Nami case.
Imagine how strong her AP if this is her not even trying..
Lightning is obviously one of the strongest elements in OP sitting up there with the likes of C3. That's not news though.

It's a matter of whether it works on Lunarians or not coz they are said to be able to withstand any natural environment. Lighting is one of those in the OP verse. Nami's attack didn't even halt S-Shark for two seconds. That's not a good look for the time being.

Yep. I respect their abilities too and disagree with that part of his comment. Don’t get me wrong haki is still busted, but I like that Oda is highlighting the other types of abilities as well.

I feel like Kaido’s fight kinda ruined people’s perception of ACoC. Yes, it’s the strongest ability, but there are other awesome ways to fight. Kaido is just a special case, we needed ACoC to hurt him because of his durability hax, but that won’t be the case for any other top-tier we come across in the future
It was never a debate; "only a HANDFUL of the STRONGEST"....this idea that you can't be on the level of CoCcoating users while not possessing it came from nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.