Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree but it counts anyway. I guess. :wonderland:
It was always necessary for Zoro's name to reach the heavens and nothing changed about that.
Whether it happens in Wano or in Mariejois, there is no greater combat fame than killing the "unkillable".
Oda could have made that narrative with King but he chose not to.
No again. It does have no meaning. Killing the unkillable Dragon was to write Zoro's name into the history books of Wano as the second coming of Ryuma that also saved the capital from a Dragon.

Now that it has gone up in smoke, there's no point. Also, at this point it's as much headcanon as me saying Sanji will kill Blackbeard on Laugh tale.

Yes ofc, but can Zoro phase through Objects?
Zeus didn't just Attack, he went through S-Shark's Body
Brook can also do such thing with his Soul

There are Two Things we must understand about Lunarians
1. Their Invincibility is related to their Flames
2. There is No Way that they can keep their Flames On Permanently (There must be a Rule)

I don't want to go into Details, but here is my Explanation (You can call it Headcanon since i'm not providing my Full Arguments for now):

Lunarians's Flames is their Life Energy
Their Invincibility comes from it, however it's Temporary depending on how much they "Recharged" it
How do they Recharge it? By Disabling it. It's like those Flames have a Battery, whenever they take Damage or they simply make Lot of Effort/Fight, that Battery gets consumed more & more, so a Lunarian decides to Disable their Flames to get that Battery back to 100%

This is why King for example is always seen with his Flames-On, meaning it's 100% Charged
But while Fighting, he Disables it from time to time, even though it means putting him at Risk
This is also why he was blocking some of Zoro's Attacks even when he had Flames-On, it's cuz he didn't want that Battery to be Drained Fast

But what does Disabled Flames really mean? I believe a Lunarian can send their Flames to another Place where it gains Invincibility, so when the Flames return to them, their Bodies gain that Defense. And this was proven by Brook who explained during Fishmen Island that his Body is Powered-Up by his Special Soul, and he keeps Joking about it, he can See even though he doesn't have Eyes, he can Hear even though he doesn't have Ears & basically everything else a Human can do

Why? It's cuz his Soul kept all the Functions of Human Brook, meaning his Skeleton gained the Same Abilities that Human Brook was capable of (It's like the Soul held on to those Functions & gave them back to the Skeleton). Based on this Logic, we can conclude that Lunarian's Flames gives them Invincibility because they come from a Place/Body that is always Invincible

To Re-Phrase it better, there is a Place or Body or Power Source that has True Invincibility (Meaning it's Uncapable of taking Damage)
And Lunarians have Ability to Transfer their Flames to that Place/Body/Source so that when it returns to them, it gives them that Invincibility (Just like Brook's Soul Transferred from a Full Human Body to a Skeleton & still kept all of it's Human Functions)

And this is Hinted by the Fact they are named Seraphims & also their Designs which are reference to Angels who carry God's Throne in Christianity & Judaism (Similar Concept also exists in Islam), which is what their entire Existence revolves about, just serving God & carrying his Throne. So i believe that Lunarians also had their National Treasure which is something Godly, something they Worshipped & it's most probably their Power Source (The Place/Body that they can connect to through their Flames)

Imu (Which in Katakana can mean Buddha) was the one who took their Treasure as his/her Power
Which is most probably a "Divine Light/Sun/Flame", you can say that Imu is Queen of Divine Light
And that's Hinted so many times:

Enies Lobby has a Permanant Day (Maybe it's Sun is Man-Made & have been created by Imu)
Imu was seen in Room of Flowers which just like Ryokugyu hints at Light-Related Powers (Photosynthesis)
Oda made Kizaru who has Light Ability the Most Loyal Servant of CDs among Admirals (He is a Light who serves Greater Light)
Gorosei specifically used the Word "Light" when they talked to Imu
Giant Straw Hat was seen under a Ray of Light (Contrary to Rest of entire Room & other similar Spaces)
What Destroyed Lulusia Kingdom did indeed look like a Laser, so the Idea of Imu having Divine Light isn't far-fetched at all
Pacifista & Seraphim who serve Gorosei all have Kizaru's Powers (A Fraction of it ofc), just like Kaidou had an Army of Beasts (Same Theme)
Lunarians is Reference to Moon which Reflects the Sun's Light, so it makes sense that Lunarians's Powers are actually Reflection of their God
And there are many other Hints

So Overall, Lunarians are connected through a Holy Fire/Place/Body/Light/Sun, that is their God & it's Invincible
Lunarian's Worship is basically giving away their Power Source to this God, in exchange for Temporary Invincibility
So Flames On & Off are like Lunarians Prayers

It's also why their Skins are Dark, cuz that's how it became due to that Divine Light/Sun they Worship, it made all their Skins Darker.
Based on all this, it's possible that Disrupting their Connection with the Holy Source is what can counter their Invincibility
Since it's a Spiritual Connection rather than a Physical One, then a Soul going inside their Bodies such as Zeus or Brook might Disrupt that Connection & cause them to lose some of their Invincibility (Similar to how Two DFs can't co-exist in same Body)
You ate the Ghostly Ghostly no mi

Another case where u prove u cant read
The only braindead who can't accept the fact that Sanji carries on the power from his daddy is you, whatever unique thing Sanji posses his siblings also have with the exception being his fire attack as all of them have different element attacks, keep crying :milaugh::milaugh:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
If we consider Luffy's comparison of the seras dura to Kaido & acknowledge that Sanji has inflicted the most damage on the seras, can we infer that Sanji >> than the RT5 who fought Kaido on the rooftop or nah????:shocking:

Nami just need to wear an armor or something for durability and defense Then it's all good. Zeus is op. He is now fused with clima tact and
can be like Napoleon fighting alone closed combat. Reminder Napoleon alone with no big mom able to fight killer alone. Zeus can moves

the baton alone close combat and long ranged attack with lightning. I'm not joking nami can be yc1+ if she has an armor. Nami is literally lite big mom. Zeus is yonko weapon And nami can even surpassed big mom in lighting attack with his insane knowledge of weather
Well, she didn't die from Ulti's attacks. Plus we don't know her linage...

But without genes, I will say observation haki is something that she need. Coa is not for her. Coc? Maybe...idk will see. I have my expectations in Wano on her, now I have low expectations and she imptessed me. If this arc will reveal secret of her birth than probably we will see her greatness moments.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
No again. It does have no meaning. Killing the unkillable Dragon was to write Zoro's name into the history books of Wano as the second coming of Ryuma that also saved the capital from a Dragon.

Now that it has gone up in smoke, there's no point. Also, at this point it's as much headcanon as me saying Sanji will kill Blackbeard on Laugh tale.
Zoro's name will reach the heavens once he kills Kaido. There is no other way. This isnt about Wano alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.