Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No like the raid suits existed before the kids were born, and they’ve been well known design and ability wise since 40 year old Vito was a child.

All judge did was alter the kids dna.
Yeah, you're trying to use trivia and getting away from the point. Who created the Raid Suits then, and why is it "Judge's tech" according to Queen? I'm not gonna sit here and bother talking about it if you don't at least have a chapter or SBS to cite. Sounds like you're trying to say that Judge wouldn't be able to figure it out, or more importantly that he would have had any reason not to look into it.

Your not bypassing Marco's defense by hitting him

My point is with knowledge Marco's gimmick doesn't get less annoying or dangerous

With knowledge the lunarian gimmick does
There is no gimmick to marco's defence.
You just need to keep damaging him, it may take long but its nothing special.

For King, first you would need to even understand how he gets the defence buff. Marco literally faced King for an hour straight yet couldn't figure it out.

Battle geniuses like luffy and lucci couldn't figure it out on their own.

Yeah, you're trying to use trivia and getting away from the point. Who created the Raid Suits then, and why is it "Judge's tech" according to Queen? I'm not gonna sit here and bother talking about it if you don't at least have a chapter or SBS to cite. Sounds like you're trying to say that Judge wouldn't be able to figure it out, or more importantly that he would have had any reason not to look into it.
It’s not judges tech, Queen specifically calls it Germa science.

The raid suits were created by the Germa of the past, they’re a kingdom of science afterall, and that didn’t start with judge.
Post automatically merged:

Two absolute goats.

lunirian will be brough up even in final war and ancian story.

So king coin is forever safe.
why assume every libariam has the same strength?
buggy is strong as Roger because they are humans? jimbei is strong as kuroobi because they are fishman?
it is stupid to believe that if a lunarian is a god king is also a god just because they have same species

CoC: Color of Clowns

Where are you... Karoo-sama?
Seeing how effective lightning are make me yearn for Enel return even more:josad:
Enel's behind all of this, IMO.

We last saw Enel activating an ancient, technologically advanced city on the moon, and powering up an army of automata (with the moon ones having wings like the Seraphim).

Enel is directly connected to ancient robots, and ancient technology, and has shown the ability to manipulate both.

Guess who is just the same size as those moon automata? Edison. What was Edison famous for? Electricity.

Furthermore, just like Vegapunk, the Moon People needed resources, and left the moon to find them.

Enel ties heavily into this arc, he should show up either on Egghead, or soon after.

Status
Not open for further replies.