Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there other times outside Blackbeard vs Ace where the narrator talked about events that would shake the world?
The Fleet really. Imo the whole Throne Wars thing is a 3 tiered war.

1. First was against 2 Yonko at a Raid
2. Second, imo, will be the fight for One Piece with BB/Shanks (i.e. the thing the SHF will take part of near Lodestar).
3. Finally, the fight with the Marines and WG as a World Wide event

This just sounds like setting the stage for the 3rd War in the same way Dressrosa seems to set up the fight for One Piece (with the fleet, assuming thats their use). Vegapunk will sail with Luffy (to Elbaf or Dragon, who knows), Kizaru will probably lose, and Egghead will be completely destroyed. Shaking the world propels Luffy to a deeper threat with the WG, but One Piece isnt really between the Marines and WG anyway, at least narratively.

Yawn

Kaidos last attack and luffys fist were not touching due to advanced coc. Both of their attacks were further in handed with haki. So the point stands haki>All.

Sanji is not a haki master since again based on the manga he does not have or has not shown black hardening

I didn't deny that Kaidou used Conqueror's Haki in the skill, I just said that the main resource in Kaidou's Ultimate is the heat of his flames, otherwise there would be no reason for the author to draw a giant elemental avatar.

I'm not talking about Sanji, Queen claims to have beaten countless haki masters with her crushing techniques (Chapter 1028)

Status
Not open for further replies.