Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whole One Piece power scale is destroyed with these spoilers. Especially the ones regarding Yonkou. If Shanks so effortlessly defeated Kidd, who is 50% responsible for taking down Big Mom.

Then he is clearly not a Yonkou level we're lead to believe for decades. He's above that, but why hasn't this shown in his bounty? Why didn't no other character mention that before? It's like a huge move in a wrong direction.

At this point, what is stopping Shanks from soloing all villains, including BB? It doesn't have to even be Luffy when we have Shanks so powerful.

How the hell didn't Blackbeard one-shot Law when we are to believe he is a Yonkou, final, or second last villain, and Law is same in strenght as Kidd?

I mean Oda should either one-shot both Law and Kidd logically, story-wise, not just Kidd then.

What's stopping Shanks now from leveling Akainu, Blackbeard, Imu-sama (only other confirmed above Yonkou level currently).

I swear Oda lost his mind, he doesn't write logically anymore, but on his personal preferences or ideological beliefs. Or he is doing it for the brainsless crowd and more sales.

Those characters who don't align with Oda's moral and ideological compass, like Kidd and BB, he constantly nerfs, and those that are "good" like Shanks and Law, he ašspulls too much strength for. Or is it because of sales and fan opinion regarding Law and Shanks, i don't know.

Had to make an account just to get this out of my chest. The only thing that could mitigate this is that Law and Kidd lasted for the same amount of time in official chapters.

Whole One Piece power scale is destroyed with these spoilers. Especially the ones regarding Yonkou. If Shanks so effortlessly defeated Kidd, who is 50% responsible for taking down Big Mom.

Then he is clearly not a Yonkou level we're lead to believe for decades. He's above that, but why hasn't this shown in his bounty? Why didn't no other character mention that before? It's like a huge move in a wrong direction.

At this point, what is stopping Shanks from soloing all villains, including BB? It doesn't have to even be Luffy when we have Shanks so powerful.

How the hell didn't Blackbeard one-shot Law when we are to believe he is a Yonkou, final, or second last villain, and Law is same in strenght as Kidd?

I mean Oda should either one-shot both Law and Kidd logically, story-wise, not just Kidd then.

What's stopping Shanks now from leveling Akainu, Blackbeard, Imu-sama (only other confirmed above Yonkou level currently).

I swear Oda lost his mind, he doesn't write logically anymore, but on his personal preferences or ideological beliefs. Or he is doing it for the brainsless crowd and more sales.

Those characters who don't align with Oda's moral and ideological compass, like Kidd and BB, he constantly nerfs, and those that are "good" like Shanks and Law, he ašspulls too much strength for. Or is it because of sales and fan opinion regarding Law and Shanks, i don't know.

Had to make an account just to get this out of my chest. The only thing that could mitigate this is that Law and Kidd lasted for the same amount of time in official chapters.

Kaido did hint at it with his top 5

Roger Xebec Whitebeard Oden and Shanks
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk didn't use haki or a single named attack in there

why should that matter ?

If Shanks makes Kidd a prisoner the same fashion Kaido did.We might see this guy in Elbaf.I think Law will show up in hachinosu since he probably is being held captive there alongside Koby.

Status
Not open for further replies.