Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's inevitable he'll get either

Tho I support he gets the CoC that blocks FS.
what about having both of them ?
At this point i think its safe to just go all in for zoro lmao...shanks has fs, so zoro in turn will have it just because mihawk is waiting for someone to surpass shanks so shanks hype is zoro hype and in turn hypes mihawk the most
Either Shiryu or Kizaru will force him to upgrade his CoO and I'mma hate every second:josad:

Everyone acting shocked Kidd got One shot acting like he somehow has more durability than Luffy Pre-Wano who got one shot in gear 4 by Kaido. This does nothing imo. Kidd is nowhere near Luffy in durability. Idk if it will matter in the long run but also factor in that Shanks is 15 years younger than Kaido and 28 years younger than Big Mom. They were old, new age. Also Law and Kidd being defeated is to illustrate that the supernovas were never Luffy's rivals. It was always Shanks and Blackbeard...and Buggy lol

i was just laughing at ur statement like earlier , yet u keep mentioning zoro .
thats called having a certain character being rent free
anyways
what happened to kidd not losing tho:lawbepo:
U should specify, seems like u we’re just greedily off in on kid fans misery. Only I barely care about dog lmao.

He ran into the red god, what can I say lmao. He was never meant to reach WB status like Law. Shiki was his peak, shanks ended it earlier then expected
:endthis:

And somehow every relevant character suddenly has legendary lineage, godly df and legendary trainer. The message is clear.

And Shanks message is a joke considering he was the first one (through lucky roux) to kill a fodder pirates without hesitation. Not even mentioning playing a governments dog.
Stay mad then

The idea behind Roger, Rayleigh and Shanks is that they exhibit the idea of classic pirates with cutlasses. However, they are still swordsman. Until Oda specifically differentiates haki as a primary fighting style from swordmanship, they still fall under the category.

Again, the only way WSS logic is broken is if

A) Shanks stops using his sword

Or

B) Somehow hes still stronger than Mihawk even with his title and contrary to every statement made about the duo.

Not expecting it, but the latter I would not even put past Oda considering this very chapter, as Shanks did something Kaido (the WSC) and his contemporary, Big Mom, couldnt even do, and that was reduce Kid's status as if he never beat a Yonko in the first place by literally 1 shotting him. Not even Blackbeard is doing that with Law?

Do i have ulterior motives with Shanks over Mihawk? Sure. Do i think I have any valid arguments other than 199cm vs 198cm, no:denzimote:
The most sane Shanks fan, have my respect.

Whole One Piece power scale is destroyed with these spoilers. Especially the ones regarding Yonkou. If Shanks so effortlessly defeated Kidd, who is 50% responsible for taking down Big Mom.

Then he is clearly not a Yonkou level we're lead to believe for decades. He's above that, but why hasn't this shown in his bounty? Why didn't no other character mention that before? It's like a huge move in a wrong direction.

At this point, what is stopping Shanks from soloing all villains, including BB? It doesn't have to even be Luffy when we have Shanks so powerful.

How the hell didn't Blackbeard one-shot Law when we are to believe he is a Yonkou, final, or second last villain, and Law is same in strenght as Kidd?

I mean Oda should either one-shot both Law and Kidd logically, story-wise, not just Kidd then.

What's stopping Shanks now from leveling Akainu, Blackbeard, Imu-sama (only other confirmed above Yonkou level currently).

I swear Oda lost his mind, he doesn't write logically anymore, but on his personal preferences or ideological beliefs. Or he is doing it for the brainsless crowd and more sales.

Those characters who don't align with Oda's moral and ideological compass, like Kidd and BB, he constantly nerfs, and those that are "good" like Shanks and Law, he ašspulls too much strength for. Or is it because of sales and fan opinion regarding Law and Shanks, i don't know.

Had to make an account just to get this out of my chest. The only thing that could mitigate this is that Law and Kidd lasted for the same amount of time in official chapters.
*joined 17mins ago*
:gokulaugh:

Whole One Piece power scale is destroyed with these spoilers. Especially the ones regarding Yonkou. If Shanks so effortlessly defeated Kidd, who is 50% responsible for taking down Big Mom.

Then he is clearly not a Yonkou level we're lead to believe for decades. He's above that, but why hasn't this shown in his bounty? Why didn't no other character mention that before? It's like a huge move in a wrong direction.

At this point, what is stopping Shanks from soloing all villains, including BB? It doesn't have to even be Luffy when we have Shanks so powerful.

How the hell didn't Blackbeard one-shot Law when we are to believe he is a Yonkou, final, or second last villain, and Law is same in strenght as Kidd?

I mean Oda should either one-shot both Law and Kidd logically, story-wise, not just Kidd then.

What's stopping Shanks now from leveling Akainu, Blackbeard, Imu-sama (only other confirmed above Yonkou level currently).

I swear Oda lost his mind, he doesn't write logically anymore, but on his personal preferences or ideological beliefs. Or he is doing it for the brainsless crowd and more sales.

Those characters who don't align with Oda's moral and ideological compass, like Kidd and BB, he constantly nerfs, and those that are "good" like Shanks and Law, he ašspulls too much strength for. Or is it because of sales and fan opinion regarding Law and Shanks, i don't know.

Had to make an account just to get this out of my chest. The only thing that could mitigate this is that Law and Kidd lasted for the same amount of time in official chapters.
So which alt is this?

If they bother to teach him. Them being allied and friends with Shanks while he's Shanks' enemy, and them having attacked him and his crew, and destroyed his ship that he named after the woman he loved aren't good omens for positive relations.
Kidds responsible for bringing down big mom they gaints could be open to helping kidd out. Also kidd got humbled hard I doubt he's going to go for revenge on the gaints

Status
Not open for further replies.