Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt know oda will show high tiers like kidd getting oneshotted by yonko level attacks after wano arc
now i wont be surprised if law goes to sleep after a gura to the neck
:endthis:
Like that hybrid TB put him too sleep.
:suresure:

Kid fans can rejoice in one fact. Law will put on for all 3 billion berry men. That will be his last time Leaching off Law portrayal tho. WB>shiki
:goyea:

Kaido and big mom > shanks and blackbeard
:kayneshrug:
Take away shanks and blackbeards crews theyd still lose a 1v2 against kid and law

Neither kid or law stand a chance against the emperors alone but together that isn't the case
:jackcopium:
Post automatically merged:

Wouldn’t be the first time.
Early spoilers for 1055 said Momo mortally wounded Ryokugyu, not understanding how logia work after 1000 chapters. Also didnt mention him neutralizing the scabbards.
Tbf Momo did use Aramaki's counter element..

Also while it sounds bad now mainly because it is lol kid likley was more impressive than it currently seems

Cause so far all it sounds like is shanks used one attack and the giants used one and that's all that happened

He either took someone out off panel and lasted a lot longer than it seems off panel imo
Tho again doesn't mean he's comparable to the emperors yet

A contender for PK getting defeated is really bad. I don't think Kid can ever recover from this tbh. Basically got defeated and his most precious possession got taken.
This probably explains why the yonko were locked in a stalemate for years. None of them could they knew what the consequences of losing to a fellow contender means.

Whole One Piece power scale is destroyed with these spoilers. Especially the ones regarding Yonkou. If Shanks so effortlessly defeated Kidd, who is 50% responsible for taking down Big Mom.

Then he is clearly not a Yonkou level we're lead to believe for decades. He's above that, but why hasn't this shown in his bounty? Why didn't no other character mention that before? It's like a huge move in a wrong direction.

At this point, what is stopping Shanks from soloing all villains, including BB? It doesn't have to even be Luffy when we have Shanks so powerful.

How the hell didn't Blackbeard one-shot Law when we are to believe he is a Yonkou, final, or second last villain, and Law is same in strenght as Kidd?

I mean Oda should either one-shot both Law and Kidd logically, story-wise, not just Kidd then.

What's stopping Shanks now from leveling Akainu, Blackbeard, Imu-sama (only other confirmed above Yonkou level currently).

I swear Oda lost his mind, he doesn't write logically anymore, but on his personal preferences or ideological beliefs. Or he is doing it for the brainsless crowd and more sales.

Those characters who don't align with Oda's moral and ideological compass, like Kidd and BB, he constantly nerfs, and those that are "good" like Shanks and Law, he ašspulls too much strength for. Or is it because of sales and fan opinion regarding Law and Shanks, i don't know.

Had to make an account just to get this out of my chest. The only thing that could mitigate this is that Law and Kidd lasted for the same amount of time in official chapters.
Nah the One Piece power scale is not destroyed, only certain people's perceptions of it.

Big Mom was superior to Kid + Law. They didn't even defeat her alone, they needed bombs to do so. And this was a Big Mom who had conveniently forgotten how to use ACoC. Furthermore, I always placed Big Mom as one of the weakest mid top-tiers. She's past her prime, she's slow as shit and her AP is terrible compared to other top-tiers. In addition to this, Kid's showings were much worse than Law's.

Now you've got Shanks who is fast, lethal and far less forgiving than someone like Kaido, who sandbags vs everyone and their mother for shits and giggles. Kid alone likely could've pushed Big Mom to mid-diff - Shanks is stronger than Big Mom, so Shanks bodybagging Kid low-diff isn't far-fetched at all.

The only issue comes from people who got caught up in the false narrative of Kid and Law actually defeating Big Mom straight-up, as if they didn't rely on cheapshots, PIS and bombs/explosions to finish her off. People saw equal 3B bounties and thought Kid and Law were actually anywhere near Luffy which couldn't be further from the truth. I'm actually glad this chapter finally exposed Kid.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Whole One Piece power scale is destroyed with these spoilers. Especially the ones regarding Yonkou. If Shanks so effortlessly defeated Kidd, who is 50% responsible for taking down Big Mom.

Then he is clearly not a Yonkou level we're lead to believe for decades. He's above that, but why hasn't this shown in his bounty? Why didn't no other character mention that before? It's like a huge move in a wrong direction.
It isn't.
It just means that BM is washed up & pathetic compared to Yonkous in their prime age (Kaidou, Shanks) like we have been told in the story multiple times by now.
The community simply overestimated Kidd/Law for dealing with what's likely the most pathetic Top Tier ever seen on panel. They were fooled by stuff like 3 billion bounties, "Wisdom King" and other stuff when they needed Bombs and simply BFR'd a washed up Yonkou.

Status
Not open for further replies.