Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

You underestimate their potential
Kid and law along with their crews are obviously not comparable to any of the emperors yet but that's not the point. They still the 2 biggest pitchers of the new gen outside of luffy and will keep on growing stronger even after losing to shanks and teach.
Oda didn't build them up since shabaody and have them participated in taking down an emperor in wano just to lose and be forgotten
Yes were in the ending part of the story but its not where kid and law stories end. Law is still gonna learn about the will of d and kid will still prove himself by the end of the story
Thats not what my post is about....its about the running for PK. I fully know Kid and Law will be important in the endgame. Luffy WILL need allies for the final war. The supernova exist for this reason now.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You know what’s dope, it seems like Shanks went to Wano to intercept BB, but got GreenBull instead.

While BB went for Boa and got Rayleigh lol Oda playing kind games.
Yeah

That just shows BB is as unpredictable as Luffy.

Also, I think BB is still growing so oda would keep shanks vs BB at bay until BB is ready to rekt shanks.

This would be one fight which I am damn sure oda won't off-panel because of shanks....

people are going to act like kamusari is some pen ultimate attack but its not, oden brushed it off

and the pathetic excuses that he blocked it
its clearly past his blade
not to mention it states killer stepped in to help mitigate it but they both held it.
its simple they have a lot of growing to do.
Becuase it is a slash... it is not like they can fully block it

You underestimate their potential
Kid and law along with their crews are obviously not comparable to any of the emperors yet but that's not the point. They still the 2 biggest pitchers of the new gen outside of luffy and will keep on growing stronger even after losing to shanks and teach.
Oda didn't build them up since shabaody and have them participated in taking down an emperor in wano just to lose and be forgotten
Yes were in the ending part of the story but its not where kid and law stories end. Law is still gonna learn about the will of d and kid will still prove himself by the end of the story
I hear you man. But the sad truth is Oda just doesn't care anymore. Kids entire dramatic back story was told in a SBS. Oda is just going to spend run the story and wank Shanks. That's all that's left.
:josad::josad::josad:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You arent saying anything new. We know Shanks dislikes Teach. We know they have beef. Teach is chaos to Shanks' clear order/peace. Its obvious what Red vs Black is.

But this doesnt change that the fact that their conflict will not result in either happening without Luffy. Luffy is the centerpiece to both in their main plotlines.

They have history. That history needs to be explored. That also does not mean either will lose before meeting Luffy or wont be explored WHILE Luffy is around.
They can meet luffy but thing is it's Battle royale.

With everyone eyeing for RpG including shanks, only two will remain for the pk fight - Luffy vs Blackbeard. The battle of Ds who are polar opposite

Status
Not open for further replies.