Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
This is not a valid reason, and we still dont actually know what Shanks wants. For all we know, Blackbeard and Luffy end up fighting for PK and Shanks is used with some ulterior WG shit that he seems to be tied to post Laugh Tale.

We simply do not know where the road is heading, but Blackbeard defeating Law for RPs entirely supports that he does not "need" to defeat Shanks for anything outside of One Piece.

Anyway, I still put my stock on a 3-way battle. Its what makes sense, where Oda can address both Yonko in a timely manner, explore their backstories and history, and do something different from the past battles.

I cannot, for example, see Oda dedicating multiple chapters to Blackbeard and each of his commanders defeating each of Shanks' own, especially not after this chapter. Unless we all expect this shit to be offscreened, theres no way his crew is walking away unscathed
3 way battle would be dope but as I said to you earlier - RhP has no beef with SHs. I don't see them fighting each other seriously especially Luffy.

If anything then I can absolutely guarantee you that RHP would go out to look for BBP.

Oda has consistently brought one aspect of shanks and that is related to BB.

Went out of way to WB ship to tell WB to stop Ace
Clearly said - if anything aches then it's the scar from BB
Challenged BB at MF
Most likely went to Gorosei to talk about BB (headcannon)
And, now says he went to wano as he expected BB to come there.

RHP vs BBP is set in stone as much as SH vs BBP.

Shanks will confront BB to prevent BB to face Luffy or get fourth RPG and will end up becoming hype tool for BB.

If oda showed 3 way? Sweet but as of now probability is really slim

Thats not what my post is about....its about the running for PK. I fully know Kid and Law will be important in the endgame. Luffy WILL need allies for the final war. The supernova exist for this reason now.
Fair enough then and yeah i pretty much agree more or less

Shanks and teach are luffys biggest competion to the one piece. While kid and law will be more relevant after their downfalls and play a role in fighting against the world government

Law to find the history of d
Kid just to prove himself in order to become a great pirate
I hear you man. But the sad truth is Oda just doesn't care anymore. Kids entire dramatic back story was told in a SBS. Oda is just going to spend run the story and wank Shanks. That's all that's left.
:josad::josad::josad:
Tbf he gave us more information about zoro in sbs than all of wano lol

Believe in the new era

If the opposite had happened and Kid actually got some hype against Shanks, he would be saying how good it is and would be defending it.

But since his headcanon was wrong, he got all salty and is saying how much of a bad writing this is.
That dude is a clown, but looking past a couple of insufferable Kid wankers who at can laugh at, I think we all have to agree that this wasn't good writing. At the very least, Kid was the one who did most of the physical combat and tank work against BM, at this stage I don't think anyone should straight up one shot Kid. Unless BM is even a bigger bum than at thought she was.

people are going to act like kamusari is some pen ultimate attack but its not, oden brushed it off

and the pathetic excuses that he blocked it
its clearly past his blade
not to mention it states killer stepped in to help mitigate it but they both held it.
its simple they have a lot of growing to do.
I think this just confirms that Oden legitimately was a high top tier.
  • nearly killed Kaido
  • Tanked a move that 1 shot a 3 billion berry pirate, doing more damage than all the moves BM used in wano
  • Part of Kaido’s top 5

people are going to act like kamusari is some pen ultimate attack but its not, oden brushed it off

and the pathetic excuses that he blocked it
its clearly past his blade
not to mention it states killer stepped in to help mitigate it but they both held it.
its simple they have a lot of growing to do.
People forget what a monster Oden was the man was using 2 crazy swords and doing crazy things at a young age.

I think this just confirms that Oden legitimately was a high top tier.
  • nearly killed Kaido
  • Tanked a move that 1 shot a 3 billion berry pirate, doing more damage than all the moves BM used in wano
  • Part of Kaido’s top 5
Still needs to see if Shanks' Kamusari is stronger than Roger's tho. Just because it has the same name doesn't mean it shares the same AP.
Oden still clears Kid and Law anydays of the week tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.