Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAOOOOOOO ROOFTOP 5? LMFAOOOOO WHERE’S KILLER HUH????

WHERE ARE THOSE Z TARDS WHO WERE TALKING ALL THAT SHIT??? WHERE U AT??? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO
Post automatically merged:

THESE Z FUCKERS MAD AS A BITCH AT THAT POSTER
This gets you excited? And anime promotional poster ??? We get excited by the things oda actually draws like the rooftop 5 and zoro and luffy having adv Coc meanwhile Sanji gets jacks hit

This shit don't make sense bro

If Shanks' attacks do blunt damage then there's zero, and I mean absolutely zero, point in using the sword to carry them out

Bro could just wave his damn arm and accomplish the same shit
Idk it's definitely wierd at least
If it happens once itd be one thing but it happening twice is at the very least noticeable
A bullet punctures just like the tip of a sword just like when zoro went to stab king . Sharp object plus force behind it . Stop coping
?
You really comparing bullets to swordsmanship?
:sanmoji:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Doesn’t matter. His dream was destroyed, his goal as pirate is done. This is what death in one piece means, even worse than death. Oda stated this even in a nterciees several times.
We all knew that day would come
It’s even more interesting what comes after for him, what he would do after that. Vengeance route ? Evil route ? Retire route etc ?

Idk it's definitely wierd at least
If it happens once itd be one thing but it happening twice is at the very least noticeable

?
You really comparing bullets to swordsmanship?
:sanmoji:
You talked about puncture with pure force like a bullet . A puncture is caused by force on a single point . You said ikoku is a shockwave but bay punctured king Baum so yes I can compare it to a swords stab

Wait I just noticed something crazy…….
You guys know how Luffy got the Ryuma parallel?

I think Sanji has a ryuma paralell too

There’s a black haired ryuma, a blue haired ryuma now a green haired ryuma

There’s a red haired Sanji, a blue haired Sanji AND a green haired Sanji……BRUHHHH 😱😱😱
Hahahaha
So fkng delusion

Status
Not open for further replies.