Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s fucking cap

he’s literally on the shore of elbaf. An island of giants that hate BM. Whom he recently defeated.

he’s going to get saved, he’s going to get stronger, he’s going to be back.
But for what? He was sunk by giants because he was about to hurt Elbaf.

The giants may hate linlin but they love shanks why rescue a man who’s tried to kill him twice now?

There’s no reason to bring him back

Kidd is going to get saved by Loki to kick Shanks out of Wano cause he’s more popular then him

but at this point Oda should just kill Kidd off
What bothers me is how we at Elbaf, most hyped country in the world, and literally no one new, not Loki, other royalty or even new giants are introduced. Instead, Oda reusing fucking Dorry and Brogy again.

The longer he keeps Elbaf in the dark more expectations people will have for it, which leads to bigger disappointment when it turns shit.

Shanks and Roger use internal destruction CoA

it’s why their slashes don’t cut
Yeah i think so too but i only copied the straight up confirmed users by the wiki tbh lol

The levels of conquerors attack is likely just tied to armament. Like luffy was doing conquerors attack clashes even against chinjao and doflamingo. Obviously a very basic version of it
Applying conquerors like armament tho and using advanced techniques is what makes it more useful

Zoro has acoa dumbass
Ok

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Does anyone know the timeline of when Kidd lost his arm? Wasn't it after the Time skip? How many months have passed since then?
I don't think that much so how can anyone get upset that Shanks negged Kid? He doesn't have advanced haki, just awakening which can be countered with strong Haki. The more I think, the more I laugh at those being upset by Kidd's loss. Beat Big Mom my ass, big mom wasn't even knocked out after Puncture wille and Damned Punk. She freaking detonated the bombs herself.
Let's see:
- He destroyed some of Big Meme's ships around the time of Fishman Island arc
- He lost his arm before he messed with Big Meme
- People seem to think it was Big Meme's subordinate who took his arm so it happened around the same time
- He started his Pirate alliance around the time of Dressrosa arc so he needed some time to set things up

I'd say not so long before the Straw Hats reunion, several weeks +/-

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
So far we have 4 confirmed future sight users
  1. Katakuri
  2. Luffy
  3. Kaido
  4. Shanks

So far 13 confirmed armament barrier users
  1. Sentomaru
  2. Marigold
  3. Kuzan
  4. Sakazuki
  5. Borsalino
  6. Rayleigh
  7. Hyogoro
  8. Kawamatsu
  9. Luffy
  10. Roger
  11. Whitebeard
  12. Kaidou
  13. Big Mom

So far technically 2 confirmed armament penetration users
  1. Rayleigh
  2. Luffy
So far 7 confirmed conqueror coating users. Their being levels in between them like no basic coating, no touch, and sky splitting
  1. Gol D. Roger
  2. Edward Newgate
  3. Kaidou
  4. Monkey D. Luffy
  5. Charlotte Linlin
  6. Yamato
  7. Roronoa Zoro
Luffy built diff...Can't wait for his next haki upgrade

I still think Kid will play a major role in Shanks’s defeat. This chapter all but confirms it.
  • Kid isn’t dead
  • He has no Road poneglyphs, so he can’t become PK
So what’s left for his character to do? Take down the man who destroyed his career.

The ending of this chapter parallels sabaody. Sabaody didn’t permanently end the SHP, it led to their greatest growth via the timeskip. Kid will have his mini timeskip in elbaf, then he’ll go for revenge.
It's not necessarily what will happen, Kid is based on a real pirate who is unlucky. I think Kid is finished.

What bothers me is how we at Elbaf, most hyped country in the world, and literally no one new, not Loki, other royalty or even new giants are introduced. Instead, Oda reusing fucking Dorry and Brogy again.

The longer he keeps Elbaf in the dark more expectations people will have for it, which leads to bigger disappointment when it turns shit.
Yep. We barely any see any of it and it looks bland as fuck ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.