Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

W!

Egghead is such a W arc, well, not for Kidd and Law's fans, but it's Luffy who was officially promoted to Yonkou for a reason, and not them.
Yeah I expected the first arc post Wano to prove why Luffy is finally worthy of being a Yonko now, especially to the world itself and the World Government/Marines most of all but even other contenders and remaining Yonko.
This is where he will finally be able to truly prove himself for Shanks and meet him as his equal now too truly.

I just wish Luffys bounty was higher given what happened with his fruit too but Oda seems to have done this matching bounty thing with him, Law and Kidd to prove, whereas all 3 might have gotten the same bounty, ONLY Luffy was deemed worthy of being a Yonko as you said ofc.

Kidd and Law dont have the territories and influence for Yonkos. They dont have allies nor crewmates strong enough to be considered a Yonko crew, not even remotely. Kidd has 30-ish people in his crew but he went for quantity/size over quality ofc. Shanks has been said to have the most balanced crew and Beckmann being close to his level, like Rayleigh and Roger.

I really wanted to see Law and Kidd get mega wank post Wano and become Yonkos themselves, but theres no way in Hell that Oda was gonna sacrifice Blackbeard, Luffys ultimate nemesis/foil for decades and Shanks (self explanatory especially with Luffy ofc) for those two. As much as I hate to admit and accept it, Kidd and Law were last minute request additions for Oda to include in the story ofc, he was told to design and create them a day before they were needed to be added in the story. Oda even said himself, he expected Kidd to get a MUCH greater role/importance in the story but ironically it was Law instead ofc, much to his surprise too.

Kidd is meant to have haki including CoC but Oda seems to have purposely abandoned that and he only gave Law haki as to help him break out of "Doc Q's free, instant gender reassignment therapy" as far as I remember. I dont recall Law using haki before that?

Luffy clowning Lucci who is now in CP0 and an awakened Zoan is just WILD too. I think something similar will happen with Kizaru too, where Luffy wont truly beat him, Kizaru will be fine but his reputation will be damaged, he will take some damage, forced to get serious, get shocked by Luffy and such, to be humbled by him. But on the other hand, I want Kizaru to go absolutely sicko mode and WREAK HAVOC on Egghead, pure anhiliation/destruction everywhere like he did to Sabaody but even worse. Especially if he was the one who destroy Lulusia too. Awakened Logias are gonna HIT DIFFERENT too, Logias were the unstoppable top tiers pre TS and the strongest enemies pre TS the Admirals, all had Logias too ofc.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Kid’s going to play a major role in Shanks’s defeat. Mark my words.

This chapter changes nothing.

This is how storytelling works. Character fails—>character gets stronger—->character wins

Kid wasn’t finished after Kaido beat him. He’s not finished now.
I understand your logic but I think you have too much faith in Oda sharing the spotlight to irrelevant side characters.

We are in the Endgame now, there won't be time for cute comeback story arcs for characters like Kidd.

This chapter is meant to put an end to delusion among the fanbase. The delusion called: "New Gen is coming". People bought too much into this shit.

Also:

"-At the end of the chapter, we have the narrator's box and in short, "The Kidd Pirates Are Exterminated".

This doesn't sound like Oda is planning a comeback arc for Kidd.

Zbois pretending like Zolo wouldn't get one shot neg diffed if he was in Kidd's place:suresure:

This chapter doesn't change anything in regards to Zolo, he's still on Kidd's general level and inferior to Law:kayneshrug:

I understand your logic but I think you have too much faith in Oda sharing the spotlight to irrelevant side characters.

We are in the Endgame now, there won't be time for cute comeback story arcs for characters like Kidd.

This chapter is meant to put an end to delusion among the fanbase. The delusion called: "New Gen is coming". People bought too much into this shit.

Also:

"-At the end of the chapter, we have the narrator's box and in short, "The Kidd Pirates Are Exterminated".

This doesn't sound like Oda is planning a comeback arc for Kidd.
Not an arc, I'd say one or two chapters worth of content.

Lmfao you should learn to read Equal Presence nothing about strength.
Vista's rival tards: Lihawk is stronger than the Yonko because he is not interested in being one and because he walks where he wants and Luffy does not see Shanks as the figure he needs to overcome
:pepecopium:

Eiichiro Oda: If we define the pirate King as the most free person in the seas then we can say that Shanks is the closest to that position.

Also Shanks was put alongside Roger and the strongest pirates in history and now uses Roger's Divine departure.

But Vista's rival tards read Zoro piece
:laughmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.