Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
and then his men have to forfeit
and watch like cucks as their 2 years of hard work
taken in one attack.
It’s such a bad disservice to Kid. Imagine 1 shotting someone who beat a yonko and two yonkos can’t put down easily, bad power structure. Law walked off Kaido’s TB, Linlin hit Kid multiple times and then Shanks just one shots him. Make that make sense.

Shanks is oda self insert and golden boy. He will never clowned shanks like he did with big mom,kaido and BB. This also very bad for mihawk stans and Zoro dream. Oda doesn't care about Zoro dream and He will shit on it like he did with Zoro sbs. Oda will make title like wss,wsc,wsm useless and make someone like Roger and shanks to above that title.

I feel bad for @Pantheos , I'm not a Midd fan but dam shit sad as hell.
  • Did not 1vs1 Kaido after Udon
  • Over shadowed by Law not to mention Luffy
  • Despite having CoC, he has no AdCoC
  • No haki feats
  • Trash Devil fruit
At this point Elbaf has to be a Midd training arc otherwise whats the point of this trash ass character, then again perhaps its not that bad with the full summary.
His DF isn’t trash and he never got overshadowed by Law, but honestly I’m not even in the mood to argue lmao. Who cares?

It’s such a bad disservice to Kid. Imagine 1 shotting someone who beat a yonko and two yonkos can’t put down easily, bad power structure. Law walked off Kaido’s TB, Linlin hit Kid multiple times and then Shanks just one shots him. Make that make sense.
sort of inevitable it would make the other yonkos look bad cause as the story progress
feats get more outrageous
positive blackbeard blows luffy out of the water at first and kaido is going to look less impressive .
its how shonen goes.

Bruh, you said Dressrosa Zoro one shots 1000 Kings and Katakuri's at the same time.... If you don't sit your ass down....
a) I don't even remember when I said
b) If I said it I was trolling

I used to put Dressrosa Zoro on YC2 level before Roof top and YC1 level after roof top.
Roof top Zoro is near low top tier
Current Zoro yonko level

Status
Not open for further replies.