Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol didnt take long for the conversation I mentioned a minute ago to come up @Paperchampion23
mihawk > roger debates off shanks beating kidd ...........

so easy to point out a couple things in what you said
yamato and kaido fight similarly but obviously one isnt as strong as the other .

are you judging his swordsmanship as superior to theirs based on having the similar attacks /style or is it superior cause he is stronger than both. why would you assume shanks is equal to roger's if you are judging swordsmanship based on strength and not "style" of attack. its very easy to see how going knee-deep into this swordsman bs starts to look off.
Oda explains swordsmanship as a very vague thing without alot of information as what classifies one.

What exactly am I lying about, schizo?

So when you schizos say that Mihawk is stronger than Shanks it doesn't mean about physical strength
but when a character in the story says Weevil is as strong as Primebeard suddenly it means physical strength
:risiup:"sword skills= strength"
"strength = physical strength"
The story not once said weevil was as strong as PRIME whitebeard. It's said he had the strength if a young whitebeard.

"world's strongest swordsman"

so mihawk is just physically stronger than shanks by your logic, schizo?
:hihihi:
And more skilled.
So..
Yes, he kept it in MF war too when he was far from WSM.
It is simply a narrative device to keep WSM on WB.
As you can see, even after his death, nobody else was appointed.
Eh tbf I think Sickbeard < Mihawk
Not sure about Primebeard, though..
i am angry because I can’t put any post since years (!) without people like you coming up for the simple reason of harassing me and trolling everything I post. I never did any of this with anyone of you, but you seem to need. And I am tired of it.

i am in this forum to have conversations about one piece, share thoughts, theories and also some over the top headcanon.
Not just for provocating other people. And I don’t want to be part of this behavior.
Well I didn't know it was bad to post a copium meme in the forum with 2 copium emotes, sorry..

i am angry because I can’t put any post since years (!) without people like you coming up for the simple reason of harassing me and trolling everything I post. I never did any of this with anyone of you, but you seem to need. And I am tired of it.

i am in this forum to have conversations about one piece, share thoughts, theories and also some over the top headcanon.
Not just for provocating other people. And I don’t want to be part of this behavior.
Kidd wins the fight in 3 chapters

When did Kaido hit Kidd cleanly and failed to one-shot him?
Dont bring Kaido down because of Meme, she is not worthy of being a top tier.
Kaido kills the MC with blunt damage, the guy nearly immune to blunt damage.
And besides, the nature of swordsman's damage is far more serious than Kaido's and Meme's.
That's called lethality, not power creep.

Kaido may not hit Kidd , but he fail to bring kinemon , law, zoro , luffy down in one shot in raid battle.
hybrid kaido fail to one shot law which he is not even fresh unless you think law >>>>> Kidd . Law and kidd endurance are similar. The same law lose his arm off by Doflimingo. How kaido could not rip law arm off if there is no powercreep?
except kaido didn’t kill luffy which gear 5 luffy is still wounded state and bloody face . It never mention gear 5 bring back to life from dead . Luffy is nearly immune to blunt damage to non haki user. Even old rayleigh haki finger hurt luffy nose .

Drake slab cp0 agent from behind .

‘With lethality argument , cp0 agent should died or ko and still took kaido attack and took gear 5 picture.
lethality can apply to shanks , mihawk, but one shot Kidd like that ?

I say shanks look strong on this feats which he can literally low diff big mom or mid diff kaido.
‘You may think this is nonsense . That what doflimingo, katakuri fans claiming there is no powercreep.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.