Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sentinel @comrade @Playa4321 @Garp the Fist @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Geo @nik87 :endthis:
i said it , Kidd and Law are YC level but ppl clowned me and called me a hater now what ? don't tell me a low top tier is getting one shotted like that lmao ? Old Rayleigh , Old Garp , Old Sengoku and the List goes ; crazy how Zoro fans know how to powerscale :shocking:
Nah bro, YC lv are getting smoked by Big Mom regardless. Hell, she is able to solo her crew by herself as stated by the Big Mom pirates themselves.

It's just the case that Shanks is extremely powerful. Even more powerful than Big Mom. Maybe even more than Kaido.

Nah bro, YC lv are getting smoked by Big Mom regardless. Hell, she is able to solo her crew by herself as stated by the Big Mom pirates themselves.

It's just the case that Shanks is extremely powerful. Even more powerful than Big Mom. Maybe even more than Kaido.
If Shanks is more powerful than Kaido then we might as well give up on logic in One Piece

The Worldbuilding is basically killed with this

So, people.

Kidd and Law are still equal current versions? Tell me your agenda
Law is relevant to the story. He has the D. He literally saved Luffy and Jinbe. He planned the overthrow of Kaido. Robin X Law. Top 5 most popular character. Has brains and one of the most powerful df. He can get himself out of jams with his df. It is practically a Rinnegan. He runs low on chakra though. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.