Van Augur ---> Warp.
Pizarro ---> Island.
Lafitte ---> ???
Devon ---> Nine Tail Fox.
Sanjuan Wolf ---> Gigantification.
Vasco Shot ---> Alcohol.
Doc Q ---> Disease.
Kuzan ---> Chill.

Only Lafitte's Powers are yet to be revealed.
Probably a Mythical Zoan.

Blackbeard Pirate Powers:

Marshall D Teach ---> Darkness / Quake.
Burgess ---> Super Strength.
Shiryu ---> Invisibility.
Van Augur ---> Warp.
Pizarro ---> Island.
Lafitte ---> ???
Devon ---> Nine Tail Fox.
Sanjuan Wolf ---> Gigantification.
Vasco Shot ---> Alcohol.
Doc Q ---> Disease.
Kuzan ---> Chill.

Only Lafitte's Powers are yet to be revealed.
Probably a Mythical Zoan.
You forgot stronger and his mythical zoan

Ran away from pirate royalty Rayleigh (sorry, I had to slip that one in)
There are only 3 people in the entire manga that Teach has given any pause around fighting. Shanks, Akainu and Rayleigh (though Rayleigh admitted he was coasting off reputation and would’ve likely lost)
Don’t give me hope lol.
Typical early spoiler nonsense as far as I’m concerned. Old Garp is high diff at worst for Kuzan, his only saving grace is kuzan’s soft spot for him, which is likely going to end up playing a role.

1. He heard the voices of people's actual thoughts when he first awakened it. What are you talking about lol?

2. He didn't repair his body. He simply took damage and was coughing up blood. He use an ability called curtain to tank kaidos thunder bagua. So congratulations law took a punch (no named attack) from bigmom lol.

3. Damn to bad bigmoks ability didn't attack law when he attacked it. Damn to bad misery without using an attack doeesnt have AP while kinemon literally cut a blast that even impressed greenbull when a weaker dragon used it

Law didn't use curtain for thunder bagua and now you're going from he heals to it's only Big Mom punches? Big mom who was able to seriously hurt Queen without resorting to armament and her armament that could tank G4 punches? Sorry if I believe that's well beyond the scope of headliners.

The page I posted literally shows Big Mom complaining about her voice(that's law's fault), Misery going to attack Law and Law's crew member yelling about Misery attacking. But sure, Misery "Didn't attack law."

Status
Not open for further replies.