Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Cut to Winner Island, Law has been defeated. Teach is panting with blood on his face, he's deciding what he
should do now.

Teach: "Zehahaha!! What should I do with his power!? Should I use it or... Maybe should I sell his power!?"

Bepo sees what is happening with his captain. Bepo then takes a special medicine that Chopper gave him.
This medicine lets Bepo turn to Sulong form. Bepo looks badass in Sulong form, he's like a huge polar bear.
We can see Bepo Sulong in one full page panel.

Bepo attacks Teach before he can steal Law's power. Then Bepo takes Law into the sea. In a huge spread,
we can see that "Polar Tang" has been destroyed and the rest of the Heart Pirates are in the sea or lying on
the ground...

Narrator: "At Winner Island in the New World... The pirate Trafalgar Law and his Heart Pirates have been “defeated"!!"
Wepo.

Aokiji is a bb captain who the fuck you think fighting him ?? Zoro and aokiji basically states he has robins fate in his hands . Also he was the one who captured pudding . Man its all coming together
I mean why not but the talk about Sanji dying will be as strong as ever because he ain't pushing him beyond low diff:endthis:

Okay! What a phenomenal chapter for Admiral fans, holy shit. Kuzan is the goat. I am legit scared for Garp’s life right now, and keep in mind that I truly want to see Garp die at some point lol.

So I got tagged a dozen times and I’ll try to respond to you all in one way or another.

First thing is first: @Pew and @DruMzTV , you guys are fucking liars and frauds. Like, I’m sure you guys are both cool dudes, I wish you no harm or bad fortune, but you are absolutely tripping if you think I will let either of you live this down. Leak all the fake shit you want about Zolo or Sanji or who the fuck ever, but you leak fake shit about one of my top 3 favorite OP characters, and I will be there every spoiler thread to remind people that you guys have zero credibility whatsoever.

Pew, you didn’t even get raws and yet you claimed that Garp absolutely dominated Aokiji this fight. Clearly that was a Fucking lie as it looks like Aokiji just became the second individual in this manga (after Ryokugyu) to tank an AdCoC attack with zero damage. Where was your mention of that early on?? But more on this later.

Drumz, you tweeted a picture of Garp and said “goodbye”, which clearly meant absolutely fucking nothing as neither Garp nor Aokiji died or were defeated here. I can excuse your Aizen tweet because maybe that referenced Law, but clearly your Garp tweet was just straight up nonsense.

Once again @Lance_Dragonite proves himself the only even remotely reliable spoiler provider now that @EtenBoby is retired. Pew and Drumz won’t be able to so much as look at these spoiler threads without me popping in to remind everyone that these guys are not providers. My own leakers proved more credible than these two, and yet WorstGen users built these guys up as reliable providers when they had zero information lol. And once again, my own leakers have a mixed record but they were the ones leaking more accurate shit than the guys WorstGen hoisted up on a pedastal.

Alright, enough of that. The actual chapter. These are my unfiltered troll-free thoughts.

Kuzan is either straight up stronger or as strong as Teach, I don’t care what rank he decides to fill in Teach’s crew and this chapter hardcore reinforces that. Kuzan could’ve volunteered to be Teach’s cabin boy and that wouldn’t change the fact that he is not weaker than Teach.

You literally have:
A) Teach being too cowardly to fight Rayleigh while Kuzan enthusiastically challenged Garp
B) Kuzan negging multiple of Teach’s commanders before challenging Teach’s whole crew to a fight, only to have Teach back down and apologize to Kuzan. When his whole Fucking crew was present.

Like I said previously, I won’t outright say Kuzan > Teach but the man looks objectively better. If the roles were reversed, Yonko fans would literally not shut the fuck up about how much better Teach looks.

Alright so Aokiji vs Garp. There’s not much to comment on other than the fact that I’m pretty positive Kuzan just tanked Garp’s AdCoC with zero damage like I said. If Kuzan actually took damage from this, Oda sure didn’t care enough to show it lol. I’ll look at the official panels more and talk about it then I guess.

Kuzan at this point officially holds the record for most Yonko commanders defeated lol, man has defeated Jozu, Cracker, Wolf, Doc Q, and Vasco for a total of five lol. I wonder if anyone will break that record?

Anyway some non-power level related thoughts: Kuzan appears to genuinely want to be a part of Teach’s crew and not be a spy…..which is exactly what a spy would want you to think, right? Nah I’m just kidding, for now. I really do wonder what Kuzan’s goal is then if all the sudden he is a genuine pirate. And I strongly suspect that this means we’ll get a real bounty for Kuzan soonish.

Also, the man with the burning flames plot line has officially become more interesting than any Yonko plot line I’ve read, the idea that there is this mythical secret figure in the new world sailing around with a Road Poneglyph wrecking ships with maelstroms is quite awesome. I hope this guy is a new character and not someone we’ve already met.

Anyway. Rejoice Admiralgang, this was indeed a great chapter for Navy bros.

@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @The White Crane @Kurozumi Wiwi @Wuuuke @Playa4321 @Sentinel @King7 @Apollo @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Admiral Mou Bu @silverfire @scoobie3 @Seraphoenix @Swallalala @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @everyone else who tagged me
When are you accepting the official L ceremony for saying Aokiji was PARTNER not UNDERLING for BB? :suresure: When should we do it?

Isn't that great BB is such a big leader, that he even made Aokiji his bitch? People talk about Luffy's leadership ability, BB surpassed him by making a Former Marine Admiral join his Pirate crew.

When are you accepting the official L ceremony for saying Aokiji was PARTNER not UNDERLING for BB? :suresure: When should we do it?

Isn't that great BB is such a big leader, that he even made Aokiji his bitch? People talk about Luffy's leadership ability, BB surpassed him by making a Former Admiral join his crew.
You better pray garp don't fight BB because it will be over for your ass:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

how would he know where it is? Vivre Card?
He is a minks:endthis:

so, as i was saying...:

it's pretty safe to assume bepo has dormant coc. ray's coc didn't work on him and he likes telling heart pirate noobs that he's their senior/leader.

so ofc cowardbeard is no match for him
and look what we got now:

Dowaaah!
(At Winner Island in the New World...)
Damn! He escaped to the sea!
(...along with their leader, Trafalgar Law...)
(panting sfx)
Go back... Beppo...!
(panting sfx) We can't leave our crew behind...!
I won't go back! Believe in them, Captain! [watermark] raised in the cold harbors of the north!
bepo refuses to obey his captain.

i swear he's got coc.

Status
Not open for further replies.