Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t see it at first but looking back at the cover, It does actually looks more like a “C” than an “O” on the book COCKING ? Am I trippin or is Oda cooking something ?

But giving Sanji CoC doesn’t really make any sense, he’s not about that life.

And Perona snuck into an Emperor's hideout. This kind of stuff happens mainly for plot convenience

Just like how Sanji fought King, right?

How is that any different from Shiryu being introduced next to Pizarro in 1080?

I think you're reading too deeply into that cause he couldn't dodge Magellan
You nitpicking to make ur trash point that makes 0 sense, i gave avidence and u deny all that based on the fact that she will fight him cause both them are nevigators, go ahead and believe that i wont argue stupid.

BB didn't apologize to Ace for his crewmates behaviour :kobeha:
Aokiji told him he'd sent them to the ice age and negged 2 of them right in front of BB :kobeha:
And Oda even explains that Kuzan chose to follow BB because they have the same intention and BB has a crew/plan already ready not because he's inferior :kobeha:

Kuzan was definitely > BB in that flashback and still is

Only 3 DF BB that will beat Shanks will surpass Kuzan
and only 3 DF BB can surpass Reversed eyebrows Sanji :steef::steef::steef::steef:

Also, leakers were overly downplaying Kuzan like wtf. The fight just begun, and we don’t even see how well Kuzan took Garp’s attack. Imo, this might actually look bad for Garp once Kuzan goes serious. Unless Oda skips the fight again, hope we see more of it.
Imagine negging 4 commanders, making BB shit himself and the leakers dont even mention ANYTHING about it.
Insane lol if it was Shanks we'd have gotten full spoilers on the event 2 days before raws.

Status
Not open for further replies.