One Piece Chapter 1082: "Let’s Go and Claim It!“

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
I mean, if Oda defeats Garp, then I don’t see why he would be scared to defeat Sengoku as well.
Nice knowing Sengoku, then. :catsweat:

I knew none of the Admirals would be hype tooled by Mihawk because they're based on real people. But, I should have know that nothing really stops Lolda from making Sengoku to be Mihawk's hypetool. I hope we got ACoC clashes and named attacks at least before Sengoku finally go down. :catcry:

It'll be jarring, tho, if Lolda still decides to keep Mihawk hype intact by having him "only" eat the Buddha Shockwave attacks without necessarily getting thrown around (since that part is presumably kept for his final fight against Zoro). :catrude:

Do you reckon Sengoku outright dying or only getting defeated if this scenario were to be true? catded

Though Sengoku is not a retard like Garp and wouldn’t launch himself headfirst into a Yonko’s headquarters with a bunch of Tweeny-boppers for backup. Lol
Well, in this scenario, I presume CG wants to recruit all of ID, so after most of the ID jailers are taken care of, they still need time to move the ID criminals to CG ships. :kappa:

It is during this waiting time that Sengoku, Tsuru, Hina, and the Marines arrive to stop the whole thing. They're literally in Marineford, after all. We then got Sengoku vs Mihawk & Tsuru + Magellan vs Croc, Doffy, and Weevil. The CG eventually won all these fights and the WG attributes the win to Buggy's guidance or some sort. Akainu and Kizaru later arrive to ID to see ID demolished and the Marines already down. :afrokappa:

Then, like I said, Croc, Mihawk, and Doffy got a billion increase each, whereas we got Doffy and Weevil real bounties. Doffy then tell them a CD secret that could propel CG to new heights in the race for One Piece. :sadgrin:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
T bone got taken out by some old poor man.RIP.
They cut off Buggy head over that fucking ship lol i'm dying.
Crocodile talking about overwhelming power makes me think they will acquire an ancient weapon.
CG needs more yonko commanders,veterans,more ship and an ancient weapon to pull off what they want.
Captain John's treasure might be a way to finance their dreams and sustain this terror strategy on the long run.
Other shishi can make up for the lack of YC

Stop tagging me fatass and get a job
:gokulaugh:Don't worry bitch, I am richer than your bum ZKKass.

Now he said this everyone can see how I made him a bitch.

''stop tagging me'' lets see who tagged who first:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...oilers-discussion.41429/page-195#post-4256363
This dumb bitch tag my name when I don't give a shit about his bitchass, NOW he cries ''stop tagging me'', this is the pathetic state of bum zkktards. Easy to make them bitch. :suresure:

Ok, put me on ignore then I won't tag your bitch ass, but knowing you that how flipflop you are, you are going to tag me again later dumbass.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
I hereby reinvest my stocks into Mihawk. Your words has transcended me. :joker:
This is what we need most out of Mihawk, his character, even at the cost of him taking a L powerwise. Minor set back for something even greater in the future :pepebusi:
:pepecopium:
This is the worst agenda-based power-scaling I've seen in a while.

I'll be making a post about Mihawk today, I've reached the point where I need to give him his roses, the misunderstanding of his character is driving me insane.

:gokulaugh:Don't worry bitch, I am richer than your bum ZKKass.

Now he said this everyone can see how I made him a bitch.

''stop tagging me'' lets see who tagged who first:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...oilers-discussion.41429/page-195#post-4256363
This dumb bitch tag my name when I don't give a shit about his bitchass, NOW he cries ''stop tagging me'', this is the pathetic state of bum zkktards. Easy to make them bitch. :suresure:

Ok, put me on ignore then I won't tag your bitch ass, but knowing you how flipflop you going to tag me again later dumbass.
Yeah keep writing essays unemployed bum bitch
Mihawk still lives rent free in ur head

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Yeah I can see it. He's also very experienced and good natured. Might be good to still have him around at EoS. And Oda could still show some feats in minor scenes, I guess.

Yeah super dope. And we only have so many potential "logia awakening vs logia awakening" fights that could happen. Oda should atleast show us one, so that we know how they interact.

And I get what you mean, but imagine them fighting in a desert for example. Can Greenbull make a desert bloom? (genuine question)
I mean in a sense, he's not really transforming the ground by itself, like Doffy magically turning the ground into strings, but he rather makes stuff bloom from out of the ground. It might be that his ability works a little different from the others, which would also explain his "regrowing as a plant"-feat.
Never thought about that, but now.
Likewise Croc likely cannot change the ground into sand, when Akainu already turned it into magma I guess.

Hmm. All in all it would be very interesting too see

"bad and old". It's an enumeration, mate. LIke "green and red apples". I'm not saying that all of the old ones are bad and neither are all of the marines I aimed at with "bad", old.

Next time just ask what I meant.
It's your fault for being unclear.

Usopp challenging Luffy over morality and how to treat their crewmates is literally the most conqueror like and vice captain like thing anyone has ever done in the series.

Also he was RIGHT, because then the Merry actually did save them one last time because Usopp and Franky rebuilt it together. That would not have happened if he just listened to Luffy, and the entire crew would have been killed or captured at enies lobby.

This Usopp disrespect shit has to stop. He's more important than Sanji or Zoro and has done more to save the crews lives than either of them.
i agree with everything you said.

also, have you read this thread?

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/the-strawhats-didnt-deserve-going-merry.40577/

:catpole: