Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anime filler, if he blew himself up it would be shown, all we got is this panel, take it or leave it

But I know I am wasting my time here, just trying to see how far your kata hate boner gets you or whatever your agenda is
Okay, so where’s the smoke coming from? Nothings on fire? Kata doesn’t have powers like that?

And I don’t hate kata, is he disgustingly overrated? Absolutely. But his designs cool.

So I guess it’s Shiryu —> Mihawk —> Fujitora
Honestly still not sure if zoro will fight an admiral or the sword gorosei yet

Tho if its between fujitora and ryokugyu i think he'll fight ryokugyu
Has a logia and seems to focus on armament because of his possible black blade

If it went how i truly wanted even tho its 100% fanfiction for now id really want this

Heads up this thread is 100% fact no speculation at all
  1. The orange admiral will take kizaru aka borsalino's admiral position once he falls in egghead. Them likely playing a similar role to him in justice and dynamic with the other admirals. Fujitora obviously being the aokiji and ryokugyu the akainu
  2. They will be a zoan user to fit the fruit trifecta. Fujitora having a paramecia and ryokugyu a logia. If they end up being a dragon hopefully its a western ond because we really don't need another eastern one
  3. They will carry a sword just like the other 2 but unlike them rely on it alot more in comparison because they're a zoan. Close combat being what they're all about
  4. They will be the token women admiral because we don't have one yet. There's a token women in every other big group like the emperors, warlords, and supernova so the admirals need one too. She'll also be based on a real life actress like the rest of the zodiac marines
  5. She'll fight zoro. Zoro needs to fight a strong swordwomen. Them being a zoan basically erases the whole thing of "women weak" shit. Them being the dragon admiral enhances the chance even more. Plus zoro beating kizaru's replacement would be a fun luffy zoro parallel
:pepebusi:

Status
Not open for further replies.