Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waking up someone from a nap deserves destroying a ship and a crew? Only Zoro has done that and he's always looking for smoke. Let me ask do you think Shanks would have crushed Don Kreig like Mihawk did for waking him up?

There's no excuse for me the WSS needed to destroy a prominent swordsmen. Dragon is still in a safe zone he's not been in a fight though. Trust me when he fights and if he's stalemated by some YC 3 or something I'll shit on him but then again he's not burdened by a World's Strongest title.

It's more the devalue for gags I'm sick of. I know I troll Zoro fans from time to time but for God sake this chapter and the writing for Mihawk is making me angry for Zoro and his overall end goal.
Nope. Mihawk is petty for that but it shows the difference in personality. Shanks would do the same if his crew was in danger.

I get how you feel but Mihawk honouring their duel and postponing it is just just swordsman code in general considering the fight would be interrupted iirc. If that doesn’t suit you that’s fine but that’s just Oda’s portrayal with the sequence.

That’s just we’re the disconnect lies with you then. Gags are one of the main core themes of this series that you just have to deal with. It doesn’t make Mihawk look bad, you’re taking it too seriously.

Kaido didn’t kill kinemon or one scabbard but some fodder CP0 agent did, Shanks got scarred by the weakest version of BB, Big Mom is a joke and Admirals were being stalled by commanders. The difference is most top tiers have feats to negate that because they got the spotlight.

Like I said before you just have to be patient, one chapter can change everything for Mihawk

Blackbeard;
—> Crosses into Paradise with two weak subordinates to take the most hax fruit of the verse.

—> successfully ambushed a 3b pirate and utterly defeats them with only a few weaker subordinates.

—> sends his men out to Egghead to pick up Vegapunk.

Mihawk;

—> Too afraid to go ahead with Crocodile’s plan, “muh manpower”.

—> Visibly afraid of entering the race for the one piece.

This dude is allergic to screen time
Gigabeard

We are witnessing new levels of throne wars greater then One Piece story itself.

Yankers vs Swordbois vs Admiralbois

The 3 great powers. Who will come on top?
Luffy and BB bros cant be beaten, but Swordbois will win against the rest if they dont downplay Mihawk or Shiryu:specialmeh:

Plenty of time for the last one to happen still
Not happening

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It will be Luffy >> Zolo > Mihawk, how powerful you think Oda can make him? Making him Yonko level would mess things up. Zolo will never beat opponents that same level as Luffy's opponents.
It won't mess things up. You are too locked into Marineford power scaling. Wake up Erkan, Oda recently said that newcomers can read manga from the recent arc and they don't have to read previous 1000 chapters.

Even if you want to argue he was a mess during MF it's irrelevant since Oda will make him as strong as he wants and Mihawk indeed will be strong.

World's Strongest ( only WB and Kaido had titles like that ).

Marine hunter = yet to be explored but I am sure we will get something.

3.590b bounty.

He is not a bridger, yc or whatever. He is a Top Tier and a very strong at that.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
He simply knows he isn't strong enough and doesn't want to gamble like BB. BB could be ok with staying as Shichibukai as well, but he didn't, he risked everything to get more.

The guy was ok with living rest of his life with baboons and chasing Don Krieg, and getting stopped by Croco when he actually decided to hunt PreTS Luffy and apologized from Shanks. He is not taking risks.

Its interesting how Buggy forces him to do it though, thats the fun part. Buggy shows more courage than Mihawk.
It’s clear Zoro is only one power up away from beating Mihawk, he’s at least 2 power ups away from catching up to gear 5 Luffy

-Shat his pants at child Mihawk
-Ran from an 80 y/o man
-Got on his knees and apologized to the man who threatened his crew

:josad:

Funny thing is I don't even have to insert my own headcanon for these things to be true. They all literally happened in the manga.
-Get rid of Seraphim Mihawk (who was said to be better version of originals) in 1 panel, he was simply surprised to see a new px, wasn't scared, same Seraphim Mihawk making Zolo+Kaku panting inside of 2 chapters.
-Rayleigh proposed him to give his men back, he accepted it, he was surprised just like Mihawk was surprised as East Blue Zolo's Sanzen Sekai dumbass
-BB apologized for his crew's stupidity not for himself, and make an Admiral his underling, Mihawk apologized from Shanks's ghost, and still couldn't do shit vs. PreTS Luffy when Croco and Vista stopped him.
When you learn to read the manga, maybe you can stop wanking weaklings like Mihawk and Zolo :suresure:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Midnight Delight I just reminded myself of it while replying to Soldier Boy.

Oda said that new readers don't have to bother about 1000 chapters before since he will adjust everything accordingly how he wants.

Is Oda admitting he doesn't even remotely care about continuity anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.