Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaching for your BB Butthurt is pathetic, stfu and see how Mihawk is scared of fighting Yonko, of course Mihawk attacked PreTS Luffy 2 times for a reason, Luffy's growth scared him, Luffy is the guy who will be 2 levels above of Mihawk, use your brain.

Luffy > Zolo > Mihawk will be, Mihawk knows this, you only need average iq.
So according to you, "mihawk attacked pre ts luffy 2 times" and because he's scared of the new generation surpassing him?? How delusional are you?

As for your first comment. I have no clue what you're talking about. I have no butthurt, I have no agenda downplaying bb, I am simply speaking facts. Now when I see some moron like you spewing utter nonsense, I do get the urge to correct you. Not because I dislike blackbeard or have some kind of agenda, but because I think it should be a crime punishable by death to be as stupid as you are. I loathe stupid people like you with every fiber of my being.

Last edited:
Oh wow we're getting subordinate names for the Revolutionary Army, I suspect next chapter will be mostly Revolutionary Army focused. I find it interesting we haven't gotten any bounties for BB's crew...

After Kuzan was shown as a titanic captain of Blackbeard, I thought the admiral clownboys would be humbled. I expected too much of them.

but now he'd end up reaching Laugh Tale, could also indirectly lead to Mihawk and Zoro fighting in Laugh Tale
The only issue is cross guild doesnt have enough prominent members for all strawhats, it sounds a bit strange if only Zoro gets a fight against cross guild.

That's part of the reason why bros are hesitant with putting Mihawk above Shanks. Shanks is treated like an unbeatable God that Oda gives head personally every chapter he is in while Mihawk is just.....there to put it nicely.

Oda even ended the why didn't Shanks fight Kaido and BM notions. Dude's out here clearing every Shanks slander argument.
@Paperchampion23 @comrade @Red Admiral
Mihawk : "Do you want us to fight Shanks, Luffy or BB !!!" and beats up Buggy for thinking about it. Later got frustrated after hearing Buggy's announcement. Lol

Shanks : Casually stops Kaido and later challenged whole MF like going after Kids.

@comrade @Seraphoenix what do you think ??
I have a hard time defending Mihawk

Mihawk's bounty being higher than Luffy's bounty is whatever, I think we all know Luffy got low-balled and disrespected when Kid and Law's fraudulent asses each got the same bounties

Cross Guild

Current Members
  • Buggy & Buggy Pirates ***
  • Dracule Mihawk *
  • Sir Crocodile & Baroque Works * -> (new Ms. All Sunday, Mr. 9/Ms. Wednesday, Mr. 8/Ms. Monday, Mr. 11, and maybe Mr. 13/Ms. Friday)
Likely To Join
  • Gecko Moria & Thriller Bark Pirates * -> (minus Absalom and zombie army)
  • Boa Hancock & Kuja Pirates *
  • Donquixote Doflamingo & Donquixote Pirates * -> (minus Vergo, Monet, Baby 5, Violet)
  • Whitebeard Jr. & (his mama) ***
Unlikely To Join
  • Blackbeard & Blackbeard Pirates **
  • Trafalgar Law & Heart Pirates ***
Out Of Bounds
  • Jimbei & Sun Pirates * (with the Straw Hat Pirates)
  • Bartholomew Kuma & (Unknown Group) * (with the Revolutionary Army)

Status
Not open for further replies.