Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all mad lol

Luffy is becoming the pk.

Roger became one when he reached laugh tale to learn about one piece and history

Luffy will reach there and will learn about one piece and history.

There is no other way out. He will become pk
For luffy become PK is be the freest man so he can achieve his after beating imu sama

Kid with his small crew had no fear confronting RHP + giants
If Shanks wasn't there, he'd probaly win

Law wirh bis fodder crew didn't fear facing BB and his 3 commanders

:milaugh:Yonko Mihawk can't even try facing SHP or BBP a bit now...afraid without gaining more power

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
OT, why all the sudden do you think Zoro will fight Mihawk before he fights an Admiral?

Don’t get me wrong, Zoro was always going to become the WSS before facing an Admiral, I’m just curious as to what part of this chapter has made you realize that. Lol
Because Buggy wanting to go for PK may end up leading to a Zoro v Mihawk fight at Laugh Tale.

i thought CG was a safe place for Mihawk to exist until EoS was done but its up for debate now. Not a fan of it.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Lmfao Mihawk was like you expect us to fight Shanks, Blackbeard and Luffy?

Midfraud officially afraid of Luffy

:milaugh:
That's only if you let ur fanboy emotions take over and interpret it this way.

Oda writes Mihawk in a very dumb way where he doesn't care about anything but sword duels.

He already stated he doesn't want to fight crippled Shanks and why would he fight Blackbeard or Luffy if he literally doesn't care about Piracy?

Be realistic.

If Blackbeard became a swordsman and announce that he wants Mihawk's title during the fight with Law, Mihawk would jump Blackbeard the same way Madara rejoined the war and was hyped to see Hashirama again.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Oda's true self insert is Buggy
Not gonna deny that

But there are few things which can't be changed.

Roger became PK by reaching laugh tale

If Luffy and Robin wants to learn history then they have to reach laugh tale and get one piece which will make Luffy - PK by default.

Second, Oda never ever cucked Luffy. Yes, everyone else is getting cucked because of Buggy but even buggy plot will run out the moment they will be against SHs.

Luffy becoming PK is set in stone - he might not be the next one but he will eventually become one.

Status
Not open for further replies.