Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean pretty sure ivankov is the strongest than all those revs except sabo. Ivankov is leader of grand line army while those revs commander is just leader of 4 blues. Sabo is only above ivankov by being chief of staff and I'm pretty sure Kuma is formerly has that chief of staff position.

Also, including Rockstar, the Red Hair Pirates have 10 main members...

This doesn't seem like a coincidence to me. @Shiroyru @Paperchampion23 etc
This has been something ive been bringing up for a while actually.

10 or 11 is the magic number. Imo, the safest guess is 10, but not every crew member gets a fight and sometimes secondary characters (read Kyros, Inu, etc) get main fights.

However, it works pretty nicely for a lot of the final major factions

- Luffy: 10
- Blackbeard: 11 (w/ Kuzan)
- Shanks: 11 (w/ Rockstar)
- Akainu: 10 (2 Admirals, 7 Zodiac VAs; assuming Kizaru loses at Egghead, otherwise 11)
- Im: 10 (w/ God's Knights; But this assumes the Gorosei are separate factors or not fighters)

You take away Kuzan (either via some plotwist or circumstance where hes not fought with BB) or Rockstar (not a RHP commander), then you are at a clean 10 members per faction.

Mihawk and CG currently are the weird ones though since theres no clean way they make 10, even if they recruited former Shichibukai. They would literally need Kuma, Weevil, Moria, Doflamingo, Law, and Hancock to even only make 9, and theres no way some of those are joining.

But it definitely makes you think......

sanjino rival:cheers:
Wasn't he Zoro rival since him has a black blade?
Post automatically merged:

After the good CG chapter we're back to the weaker type of world building. A new faction was just thrown out, and despite Lulusia being "erased" it turns out that everyone fucking knows what happened and who did it.

At least we get a touching moment with Bill and Shaka
Wasn't thrown out, is was always there since reverie were they mention for the first time

No commander is doing serious damage to an admiral besides sanji Ben zoro mihawk
King queen kat Marco isn’t doing much with they’re best attacks and I bet revos did less damage than scabbards remember the
β€œMomo did serious damage to greenbull” leaks

But the rebellion started BEFORE Lulucia was destroyed… This chapter doesn’t mention Lulucia and it’s bepfre

also we see during Lulucia’s destruction that even the marines are told not to speak of Lulucia again

so no, it was not supposed to be a warning or whatever… It was supposed to be erased… like the void century erased where none is supposed to even know what happened

this is a plot hole unless The spoiler providers made a mistake
It could just be a matter of these breakaways happening out of sequence. Like the "news of Sabo's death" we saw during Wano, wasn't pertaining to the incident on Mariejois, but rather it was the Lulucia Kingdom incident. I'll have to go back and re-read through all of them, cause I really haven't revisited them since the chapters they appeared in. Or, it could just be a case of misguided spoilers.

The void Century wasn't "erased" in that sense though. It was covered up over god knows how many years. It's not something that just all knowledge of it, disappeared overnight. That's not even humanly possible, just like erasing an entire Island off the map, and nobody noticing it isn't. You can't get rid of an entire Country with centuries of history, and the World population be none the wiser. That's not even remotely feasible.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
I agree with pretty much everything you've said. The numbers seem too similar to the Straw Hats to be coincidental.

r Rockstar (not a RHP commander)
I only included Rockstar because I don't really count Monster as a top commander. To me, it seems like he and Bonk Punch are just like Doc Q and Stronger.

Though I suppose he could fight on his own lol.

- Akainu: 10 (2 Admirals, 7 Zodiac VAs; assuming Kizaru loses at Egghead, otherwise 11)
I also think it's possible Issho betrays the WG and doesn't fight the Straw Hats, and Borsalino fights Zoro or Sanji.

- Im: 10 (w/ God's Knights; But this assumes the Gorosei are separate factors or not fighters)
My current theory is that either the Gorosei or the Holy Knights will be the opponents for Luffy's allies in the Final War. Like, maybe Marco takes on one of the Holy Knights, or Law fights a Gorosei during the Final War.

Though they could be Straw Hat opponents.

Mihawk and CG currently are the weird ones though since theres no clean way they make 10, even if they recruited former Shichibukai. They would literally need Kuma, Weevil, Moria, Doflamingo, Law, and Hancock to even only make 9, and theres no way some of those are joining.
I was actually thinking about that! Really makes the Cross Guild look like the odd one out...

Status
Not open for further replies.