Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah with arabic leakers and someone like drumz tv , I don't know the approximative number since each leaker has his number but it can be 3 or it can be 8 ; it sounds exaggerated but not all leakers leak , there is a number of them who just gets the leaks and enjoys it before sending it to another until someone leaks it ,
Only those who have direct japanese sources known in the community are Redon ( spanish ) , Hiktoj ( arabic but he left ) ;
Npieçu i'm not sure about him but 60 percent he isn't .

Reminder :
Hiktoj you can say he is the original source of all those arabic leakers like 85 percent ,:milaugh:
Npiecu is arabic i think, hes in Scotch discord

Oda keeps adding too much characters. After the fiasco of 9 Scabbards now we have 9 Holy Knights.

So 4 revolutionaries could fight 2 Admirals and CP-0(I guess 3 members at least Lucci, Kaku and "Stussy") and get away with it. This looks pretty bad for marines and WG and pretty well for Revos giving how low their bounties are we can't scale them by it for a bit.

Revos are already on a war with WG for a while IDK why Oda makes those nonsense as if the war is just starting now. He should have said the big battle or something.

It seems this chapter still doesn't show what really happened that day just a prologue of it.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro has red, purple, blue and green flames. :bamathink:
Don't forget anime golden aura.

Current leaker ranking

1. Vegapank leak oda draft not even oda himself knows
2. Fleet leader fenaker randomly show up with info and shocks everyone
3. Li1il1 leaks raws
4. Etenboby would be higher but on vacation
5. redon releases fool summary 1 hour before raws out basically useless
0. Korean Leaker, who went through every bypass and loophole to leak as early as possible every single OP week, unlike redon who pretends he's moses

Status
Not open for further replies.