Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every chapter that passes, Luffy vs Red Dog seems more and more distant :josad:

Him avenging his brother has always seemed like a guarantee but now it might legit end up being a Sabo or Dragon fight :crazwhat:

The gorosei are celestial dragons too.

And if you were right...then why is Aramaki afraid?
Yes, but the Gorosei are clearly of another level of intelligence. You could say that not only just looking and hearing them, but even from the fact that they don't go around with that stupid fishbowl on their heads outside Marijoa.

I don't know if He was afraid for his life, but certainly he doesn't want problems, because being accused of the murder of a CD is a problem. If push comes to shove, he will fight, but obviously he can't do that right now.

Basically: Don't do anything, just watch and get jumped by everyone

:kobeha:

No wonder Akainu said "No excuses for them"

Akainu knows it would be a complete annihilation if they could fight
So let me get this straight. You're telling me that the Admirals, who were tasked to protect the holy land and it's inhabitants...…weren't allowed to absolutely nuke the place to smithereens and flex their willies?. Color me retarded, I'm shooketh.
:saden:

Yes, but the Gorosei are clearly of another level of intelligence. You could say that not only just looking and hearing them, but even from the fact that they don't go around with that stupid fishbowl on their heads outside Marijoa.

I don't know if He was afraid for his life, but certainly he doesn't want problems, because being accused of the murder of a CD is a problem. If push comes to shove, he will fight, but obviously he can't do that right now.
Are they really?

Again the gorosei don't really care about the world.

They have their 9 holy knights who can low diff all 4 admirals combined. The rest of the world can burn for all they care.

So let me get this straight. You're telling me that the Admirals, who were tasked to protect the holy land and it's inhabitants...…weren't allowed to absolutely nuke the place to smithereens and flex their willies?. Color me retarded, I'm shooketh.
:saden:
Admirals will turn against them, watch

Status
Not open for further replies.