One Piece - Chapter 1083: The Truth About That Day

Rate ?

• Total voters
Decent chapter, Aramaki and Fujitora were nerfed but as usual they show nothing impressive.
A bit lame that old CP9 members are now CP0 members. I suppose Oda didn't want to think of new design.
The revolutionary plans are going well.
About Sabo we know that he fought some strong people since he got given the nickname of flame emperor. And Sabo was in the same room than Cobra when he got killed.
So he either took on the Gorosei or the Holy Knights themselves and must have seen Imu as well.

You literally keep skipping over every single manga panel that involved haki against Logia's and all you keep doing is repeating the same wrong things. This is major cope to the fullest or you are really good at trolling.

Every Logia's literally have the ability to regenerate their bodies even on their weak point as Rayleigh said. And was demonstrated in the manga:

All you have here is cope. Not wasting anymore time with you
Reforming her body from snow is not the same as Ryo regenerating his body.

And so it’s wrong to think that trees regrow limbs? Or that logia fruits transform their users into their element?

I doubt Aokiji could reassemble his body if all the ice was melted from a nuke?
Aokiji consists of ice, which is frozen water. As long a some molecules are left, he can reassemble. Or he might as well reassemble from the surrounding water molecules. It is what "having no physical body" means. Aramaki's tree form is like Enel's Amaru, a physical manifestation of his element, yet he still has no real body, unless hit with Haki (or in Enel's case with rubber).

lmao everyone isn't law :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh: we know how law room works..anything it in can be moved and he does so accordingly to the meteor this doesn't mean that the revs or anyone else can handle the meteor effectively but meh not gonna convince u of anything it seems
Ok, but both Law AND Dofflamingo were able to handle the meteors efficiently. So you see it's not just Law, I would assume most characters of that caliber have some defense or trick to deal with the meteors.

For example, King can either tank it with no damage done. Or he can just burn it with magma fire before it reaches him.
Katakuri knows exactly where the meteor will hit and effectively dodge it.
Cracker can make his biscuit soldiers tank the front of the attack as he did with Gear 4 Luffy.
Smoothie can just cut the damn thing Like Law did.
Zoro can cut it a lot easier than Smoothie.
Sanji can just disappear.
Queen can blast the damn thing with his rapid laser beams.

Tho I would say for some people it's tricker than others because of match-ups but in the end, I think most commanders can handle Fujitora's Meteors, And I'm only talking about the Metero feats that we have seen until now, If Fujitora can bring down a giant ass meteor the size of a big mountain then I'll just shut up.

Last edited: