Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree too Zoro has to fight Mihawk near Shanks vs Luffy. I think Oda will put all of the Yonko in one arc before Luffy fights One Piece. Probably it will be in that arc. I cant see Zoro vs Mihawk in the Final War.
Its where I see it too. I still think the safest guess is both BB and Shanks lose at Laugh Tale (or one does before at Lodestar).

That is ofc if neither have more to do after the fact.

Then I would be indifferent towards One Piece
Luffy is irrelevant to me..he may or may not exist it means nothing so everything he does every opponent he beats is equally irrelevant
This is more likely than Zoro beating Kizaru. Oda isn't letting Zoro beat an admiral on Luffy's watch similar to ZKK. The fall of the first admiral will shake the world, its not Zoro who will lead such an incident.

You're not ready for an awakened Kizaru

:steef:
Kizaru, once he sees Zoro's AdCoC =>

Did you like preskip Luffy?
He was tolerable
Only because Zoro was there to balance his nonsense and Oda kept him in control

Take Zoro out of pre time skip..well One Piece becomes dog shit anyways in that situation but Luffy particularly would stick out as a sore thumb

In a way Zoro overshadowed him for me so his nonsense didn't bother me much

Plus his moments with Zoro were highlights of his pre time skip career.

You clown you just said Kaido waited cause his fodders wasn't ready now your saying fodders don't matter
Am saying pit those fodders up with the nine scabbards and oden and give us the same scenario and they losing . Kaido never even said he woulda lost. He said he might have lost . The samurai are trash stoo hyping them. We seen them on wano not like they were worth shite

Lmao, I forgot about that, but from that interaction I think it's quite clear this dude does this regularly. He must be a plant. He has to be.
Lmaoo
Post automatically merged:

This is more likely than Zoro beating Kizaru. Oda isn't letting Zoro beat an admiral on Luffy's watch similar to ZKK. The fall of the first admiral will shake the world, its not Zoro who will lead such an incident.

Well RIP Kizaru and his character then

Am saying pit those fodders up with the nine scabbards and oden and give us the same scenario and they losing . Kaido never even said he woulda lost. He said he might have lost . The samurai are trash stoo hyping them. We seen them on wano not like they were worth shite
I just said that from the start you clown then you responded with Moria nonesense. The fact of the matter is the Sccabards and Oden faced way more people and got tired. We seen Fodders can wear down people stated by Luffy and SH at the war whichbis why they were trying to make Luffy save his energy

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
He was tolerable
Only because Zoro was there to balance his nonsense and Oda kept him in control

Take Zoro out of pre time skip..well One Piece becomes dog shit anyways in that situation but Luffy particularly would stick out as a sore thumb

In a way Zoro overshadowed him for me so his nonsense didn't bother me much

Plus his moments with Zoro were highlights of his pre time skip career.
C'mon...pre skip Luffy was great. Zoro and him worked off each other. Both made each other's moments better, Zoro wouldn't be as great if not for Luffy.

Are you saying he will ignore Zoro like he did Beckman? You're probably right.

C'mon...pre skip Luffy was great. Zoro and him worked off each other. Both made each other's moments better, Zoro wouldn't be as great if not for Luffy.

Zoros best moment does involve Luffy

But Zoro vs Mihawk was close second
Zoro vs Mr1 as well
And Zoro in Skypea (pretty much entire arc)

Although yeah Luffy was decent pre time skip
Can't complain much..I never actually hated or even disliked Luffy pre time skip.

Post time skip he is so disgustingly bad tho..

Slightly different topic
Sanji was kinda trash even pre time skip not gonna lie

Each arc he became worse and worse
Like he was at his best in Baratie and deteriorated every arc

Polar opposite happened to Zoro..he became better and better every arc

Luffy was...constantly..good ish

Can't wait for more Vivi. If she sails with the crew again, there'll be two D's on the Straw Hats. Pretty important reveal, this flashback wasn't for nothing, I knew Oda would drop something good atleast. Cobra and Vivi were always two strong-willed and great characters and I'm glad they're getting extra relevance with the D reveal.

Can't wait for more exploration on Lily. The implications of Lily being a D are interesting to consider, so a member of the D clan was invited to join the World Governmennt way back when, did her refusal mark the start of the belief of the D's being the natural enemies of God or did that occur before this event? Probably before but now it begs the question of was she aware of being a D and if so, aside from refusing to join the other nations, what did she do before that point?

When they say Shadow Arrow, do they just mean silhouetted arrows or a potential fruit abilty? Maybe the former but I wouldn't mind the latter, would fit for such a mysterious character. Would probably get memed on for essentially having the silhouette silhouette fruit.

Hopefully Oda finds some use for CP0 after bringing them back, Lucci's been good and Kaku's been decent but the rest being around leaves me wondering if they'll amount to anything in the New World aside from the title of being the best CP group which they already were before the reveal of this secret, secret agent group that they all joined anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.