Status
Not open for further replies.
Kishi had an Oda moment. At least he started and finished his plots.
YEs but man w elack a lot of info who the hell killed the first ?
ROger died by random navy we know it but the first hokage ? The basically god of shinobi ?
WHo the hell killed him ? That was always the biggest mistery for me .

Nobody in their right mind has Kakashi even close to Obito, even “God of shinobi” novel Kakashi gets stomped by most forms of Obito
When Kakashi whoops your ass at every turn, that you need Hashirama's cells, the rinnegan & the juubi just to compare.

Kakashi owns that simp

@Shiroyru How will it affect your Yonkou vs Navy matchups if non base commander vice admirals tangle with the mid trio that destroyed the flying six and are now even stronger?

I mean the fact that the Gorosei are now strong already killed the balance of powers but now even regular Vice Admirals will be = Veterans ?

Yeah the Navy requires all four Yonkou crews easily
I think the hierarchy is Fleet Admiral (analogous to the pirate captain of the crew) > Admirals (the “top commanders”) > Zodiac Vice Admirals (the F6/Vets) > Base Commander VAs > regular VAs.

However, obviously Admirals are a level above standard Yonko Top Commanders, and the Zodiac VAs are above the F6 (likely in the YC1-3 level range). So Base Commanders probably are Vet level in strength, and regular VAs are headliner level. If some regular VAs are capable of fighting evenly with the mid trio, it just means that the Base Commander distinction doesn’t matter and that any random VA could be Vet level, though obviously there are some like Maynard who are only headliner level

Status
Not open for further replies.