Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Except if the Yonkou also has top CP0 agents and the literal Warlord replacements, then.....welp.

Especially considering the Navy always needs to have the stronger force, to neutralize the opposing side as swiftly as possible and with minimum casualties. They're not here to have a 1:1 Yonkou crew fight that's dumb.

In this case even dumber, only if the Seraphim are back on their side, will this start to make sense from a military perspective. And that's most likely why Saturn is here anyway.
I'm pretty sure the numbers are supposed to be the overwhelming part of the Navy's strategy here. I wouldn't expect much from Oda, he's not contacting retired admirals for this shlock.
Sounds like they were taken out if they’re not in the last page
Unlikely, but I'm thinking locked away.

GB wouldn't come to Wano if Kaido was there, the gorosei and the yellow GB are shocked that the seraphim didn't beat anyone. This is looking good...

:gokulaugh::gonope:
I dont talk with someone who cant even defeat a serpahim alone
I assure you that Lanji was never alone and never defeated a seraphim, now about you giving S-Hawk's feats and portrayal to S-Shark, don't you feel embarrassed after posting that? :saden:

Status
Not open for further replies.