Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well making a character worse by your presence is worse than your presence having no effect on the quality of a character

Tho a gentle reminder
No one gave a shit about King before he faced Zoro
When he faced Zoro Oda gave him layers like Lunara Powers, called him a good, gave him good back story and the Run way model looks. People started caring about him, then he got the best animation in the series

People quite literally respect Kaido more than he faced Luffy, he had an air of invincibility about him but then Oda turned Kaido goofy, gave him drunk mode and ruined his ass

People Like Kaido more before he faced Luffy
Poeple like King more after he faced Zoro

So in Wano alone
Zoro made his opponent better
Luffy made his opponent worse
that is absolutely wrong. maybe that’s how you view it but most of the fandom doesn’t.

King was boring before fighting zoro and is boring after zoro and he is still zoros “best” antagonist. No one cares about king but they do care about zoro hence the hype.

Zoro is still a boring character and his enemies are boring as well.

Luffy is the MC and has more secrets to be uncovered and enemies to be faced like Black Beard Imu and perhaps shanks. Who does zoro have? Mihawk😴😴

Also a boring ass character

Daz was the perfect antagonist, Baroque Works' top agents were the first and most successful mirror matches for the Monster Trio.

Crocodile with impossible powers that trusted no one
Daz Bones, the "sword" man who took Zoro's laconic nature to the extreme
Bonclay, who took Sanji's flamboyancy and love for women to the extreme

In those fights, you can say that Zoro was going against himself there.

Kaku was just a villain who was friendly with Lucci, who had a goofy personality but did nothing to advance Zoro vs Kaku. It was just a fight.
Tbh I am talking Daz and Kaku as an individual and not as Zoro's antagonist.
Daz and King are the two antagonist that developed Zoro the most.
King even more so than Daz tbh

always amusing to see people compare doffy to the likes of cracker
almost like they forget he took on g4 luffy washed him out after he essentially beat law .

it would be very hard to come up with a commander that can go through the same ordeal and come out on top.
one could make arguments for the likes of marco , kata etc
but even then its close.
Blame Oda for making Cracker ~ Doffy

for me no
its the only way to get the best out of an antagonist.
That too .
But I see it this way too .
Kizaru is portrayed as the strongest admirals (Not counting Akainu)

ANd kizaru is not needed for the last war . Because zoro vs Fuji is hinted and sanji vs GB is very likely so except if someone team up with luffy and defeat Kizaru .
Kizaru is not needed in that war in therm of SH match ups we saw in wano that jinbei will fight a guy 1 rank lower but the strongest of them .
So Luffy vs Akainu
Zoro vs Fujitora Sanji vs Green bull .
Jinbei vs Strongest VA .
Kizaru is not realy needed and having luffy beat the strongest admiral why not especially since his theme is the monkey ? I personally tought Dragon would get Kizaru . But I always tough the will be defeated before the final war .

Status
Not open for further replies.