ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1091 : SENTOMARU

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
For the first time in the story
Kizaru seems a bit more human and less of a drone. Very interesting character.
Him telling Sentou to surrender at the beginning of their battle, before getting reminiscent of their first meeting and accepting the fact that the kid he knew and taught will never turn against Vegapunk, going straight to business afterwards was unexpected but cool.

Not a good guy as he's completely fine doing the WG's bidding, but he now feels like an actual human instead of just an overpowered character with some funny quirks.
At least this made me want to see more.

I think I answered this previously also. Adv coc has a haki trail before attacking. The above attack has that unlike luffy's.
You see I'm not saying you are wrong or anything, I'm just saying that Oda himself doesn't know how to portray Adv CoC. For example, in this panel is Garp using Adv CoC? Because he does have the black lightning, but doesn't have the trails. On the other hand Garp's attack doesn't make contact(which is the trait mark of Adv CoC) so I don't know what's what:

Last edited:
Garp's chapters confirmed that Aokiji trained with Garp and so can throw powerful CoA punches, this chapter revealed that Kizaru trained Sentomaru and has a powerful CoA defence.

Basically Oda is saying that Admiral are not only DF monsters, but haki masters too.
Honestly, I think it was not too long ago that I had the admirals at YC1 level. This was one my biggest Ls to this day. Though I still think maybe one or two first mates can be on their level:pepeshy:

He is about to find out that it aint enough.
Rayleigh being 100x SHs, SNs, etc. had no problem dealing with Kizaru and watching after the SHs. SHs and SNs escaped and Rayleigh was never captured by Kizaru. Kizaru came away from Sabody with nothing. Kinda like Greenfraud at Wano. 100x Sabody is way past dealing with Kizaru. Obviously, Oda will have an asspull.

You see I'm not saying you are wrong or anything, I'm just saying that Oda himself doesn't know how to portray Adv CoC. For example, in this panel is Garp using Adv CoC? Because he does have the black lightning, but doesn't have the trails. On the other hand Garp's attack doesn't make contact(which is the trait mark of Adv CoC) so I don't know what's what:
Even we go character by character basis , every time luffy has used barrier with exception being G5. And zzt effect is also present where I am not sure if that is the case in this chapter.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Rayleigh being 100x SHs, SNs, etc. had no problem dealing with Kizaru and watching after the SHs. SHs and SNs escaped and Rayleigh was never captured by Kizaru. Kizaru came away from Sabody with nothing. Kinda like Greenfraud at Wano. 100x Sabody is way past dealing with Kizaru. Obviously, Oda will have an asspull.
Kizaru is capable of so much more than what we saw on Sabaody.
If my prediction is right, he is unbeatable for Luffy. Wait and see.

Yonkous being much stronger than admirals isn't a fan thing. It's the premise of one piece. Admirals are the strongest of the marines. The knights are the strongest warriors of the WG. The yonkou are the strongest rulers of the sea.

They are literally competing to become rulers of the grandline where the other 2 reside.
To say such rubbish in 2023 is just amusing. The WG rules the world, and the Admirals are the strongest fighting force of the WG. Even as recently as a couple of arcs ago we had a Warlord state that the Navy reigns on the seas, not the Yonko or any other faction.

The only thing the actual manga provides is that the Admirals and Yonko are at the top of the world. Not a single time is one group placed over the other, even by the main character himself who treats them interchangeably.

It’s not simply a fan thing, it’s a “fans with poor reading comprehension” thing…and in a manga for youths no less.

It’s 2023, grow up and read with eyes wide open.

Kizaru is capable of so much more than what we saw on Sabaody.
If my prediction is right, he is unbeatable for Luffy. Wait and see.
Not seeing that. At. All. ‘Til then
:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

To say such rubbish in 2023 is just amusing. The WG rules the world, and the Admirals are the strongest fighting force of the WG. Even as recently as a couple of arcs ago we had a Warlord state that the Navy reigns on the seas, not the Yonko or any other faction.

The only thing the actual manga provides is that the Admirals and Yonko are at the top of the world. Not a single time is one group placed over the other, even by the main character himself who treats them interchangeably.

It’s not simply a fan thing, it’s a “fans with poor reading comprehension” thing…and in a manga for youths no less.
:gokulaugh: