Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see:

Threatened Hori

Threatened the official translator

Got angry over the way Hori drew some of the female characters, yet they had no problem re-posting inappropriate fanarts of the male characters like of Bakugo or Shoto.

Got angry over a Youtuber that criticized a arc and certain chapters.

They also got very mad that Endeavor went through a redemption and still think he's the worst character of all, yet they have no problem with characters like Dabi and Shigaraki and they would have no problem if those two got redeemed.

Oh and also weird and creepy ships.
That’s crazy, endeavor is one of the best written characters in MHA, maybe even shounen period. He has a very realistic character arc

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
My meltdown was because @EmperorKinyagi DM me fake spoilers about how Aramaki got low diffed by Momo before Shanks made him leave, which would have been completely trash writing considering the character has been teased for almost a decade, is an admiral (strongest fighting force of WG) and Momo was canonically said to not be able to fight well despite his genes and devil fruit.

Kizaru and Luffy having a good fight would not "ruin" anything in the story lmao. The opposite.
Lili

More french gem

"If Kizaru lasts more than 2 chapters, I will burn my 103 volumes of One Piece. I don't give a fuck"
"Same, I'll take a break of 2 years lol"
"I won't give my money to an inconsistent dude"

Incredible, the idea of Kizaru pushing Luffy past low diff (not even winning or anything close to that) is enough for people to drop the series. Your brain on hating admirals 24/7.
I'd only drop it if Kizaru defeated the crew to parallel Sabaody or something, because we don't have enough time for another timeskip and it'd be generally annoying, but that seems incredibly unlikely knowing Oda so it's alright.
Anyway, if I'm being serious, Kizaru is probably going to push Luffy to high diff at most.
Oda's been specifically preserving him for this moment, he even had him take 0 damage in Marineford and get the better of Sickbeard as well.
None of the other Admirals did that.
He's not just going to have Kizaru get fodderized here to keep doing that stupid shit where he has someone get utterly obliterated in a fight and the narrator says " On this day, in Egghead Island, the Marine fleet led by Kizaru was completely annihilated" (though that would be absolutely hilarious to see).

Let's see:

Threatened Hori

Threatened the official translator

Got angry over the way Hori drew some of the female characters, yet they had no problem re-posting inappropriate fanarts of the male characters like of Bakugo or Shoto.

Got angry over a Youtuber that criticized a arc and certain chapters.

They also got very mad that Endeavor went through a redemption and still think he's the worst character of all, yet they have no problem with characters like Dabi and Shigaraki and they would have no problem if those two got redeemed.

Oh and also weird and creepy ships.
And we have a winner!
They more or less bullied Rooster Teeth into canonizing their ships. And this is after the creator of the show (who is dead btw) said that the four main girls are in platonic relationships.
Okay yikes :usoprice:
Nah there’s definitely a good handful of 40 year olds who need to shower Who are way to into their uraraka and momo figurines
Fair enough :suresure:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
More french gem

"If Kizaru lasts more than 2 chapters, I will burn my 103 volumes of One Piece. I don't give a fuck"

Incredible, the idea of Kizaru pushing Luffy past low diff (not even winning or anything close to that) is enough for people to drop the series. Your brain on hating admirals 24/7.
@RayanOO explain yourself, I recognize your discord handle here

More french gem

:kaidowhat::kaidowhat::kaidowhat:

Anyone who has problems with endeavors character arc is probably just projecting their own daddy issues onto an anime character.
Toxic MHA Fans: "Ugh Endeavor is the worst! Why is he getting redeemed? He should die!"

Also Toxic MHA Fans: "Wow Dabi and Shigaraki are both so cool and so fucking hot! I hope they both eventually get redeemed."

More french gem

Clairement t'es déjà au courant mais..

I find that the french community is way more yonko tardist than the english, its pretty annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.