Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess Kizaru>>Luffy since he didn't blast Luffy whole he was getting cut by clones? Or choosing kick Luffy away and leaving instead of blasting him with a strong attack?

See how easy it is to do this?
His kick was a strong attack lmao, the guy even charged it.
Kizaru never once had Luffy immobile like G5 did so your analogy is just trash :kayneshrug:

Yeah there MUST be a character reason for why Gear 5 isn’t affecting Kizaru.

Like maybe Kizaru’s emotions over having to kill Vegapunk mean he has no joy and that’s why or maybe him feeling like a cog makes Gear 5 feel ineffective.

If it genuinely is a power/haki reason than Kizaru > Kaido is obvious but even I don’t think Oda would make it undebatable.
Lucci didn't have those gag look
He didn't get affected by g5 toon effects like kaido had eyes popping out at first.

Is he above Kaido?

Sanji already had that spot for a time

Leave it to Zoro have it for now
Sanji never had that spot . Sanjis a bum even when he had the second highest bounty which he didn’t want by the way Oda put zoro on the no 2 cover spread . Sanjis irrelevant so much in fact that you and your freinds had to say it’s Devon and not Sanji to excuse him
Being in the background so much . That’s sad

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I place them in the same tier but expect Zoro to win a fight due to superior stamina and endurance. Bullet to my head, I'd also bet Zoro's strongest attacks are superior to Old Rayleigh's strongest attacks (alternatively, Pizarro tanked a Haoshoku coating attack from Old Garp, but if it was Zoro instead, he'd definitely be dead).

I don't think current Rayleigh can pull of Dragon Damnation level attacks.

Old Rayleigh probably has better COO, and maybe better reactions, but Zoro's endurance can plug that gap I think.

But even if he could I'd expect Zoro to outlast him.

As for the Lucci fight, Zoro isn't going all out here yet.

Luffy used Gear 5 to put Awakened Lucci down and even then still needed 4/5 attacks.

I don't think it's an anti-feat for Zoro that he uses his COA to deal with Lucci.

It shows that Zoro's taking him seriously.

Unless Borsalino decisively demonstrates superiority to Gear 5 Luffy without Awakening, I'd still expect current Zoro to beat Old Rayleigh due to greater haki and physical stamina.

Or alternatively if Zoro needs to use Haoshoku coating for more than one attack vs Awakened Lucci, I'll bump him below the old legends.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Lol you talking nerfs?

Luffy's nerfs: no ACOC
Kizaru's nerfs: no awakening, no hardening, is on damage control cause of his mission, not trying to defeat to Luffy and is focused on Vegapunk

Result: Kizaru doesn't have a scratch while Luffy is stacking damage
Kizaru's nerfs: no awakening, no hardening, is on damage control cause of his mission, not trying to defeat to Luffy and is focused on Vegapunk
It is speculative whether he has the awakening or not, but it is not speculative that Luffy has Acoc.
no hardening
Sometimes, these things don't need to be drawn...
Luffy and is focused on Vegapunk
Kizaru's task is to kill Vegapunk, while Luffy's is to protect him. Luffy is succeeding, while Kizaru is failing repeatedly. Every time he is being thwarted, it doesn't mean that Kizaru is not giving his best; he indeed is, in order to keep the formidable Yonko Luffy away as much as possible so that he can fulfill his mission. The only issue is that it's not proving to be enough. :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.