Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:suresure:still crying
Kaido wasn't wheezing hard and claiming "im at my limits, if this continues u can't accomplish what I want"
Kaido wasn't on the floor when g5 ran out

Round 1 of g5 :
Weakened kaido vs G5 ended with Kaido being even to g5 and on his feet.
Kizaru vs G5 ended with kizaru on the floor because he got punched after admitting he's at his limits.

Round 2 will be a total victory for Luffy.
Maybe Luffy uses adhaki with g4 to win. Cause serious g5 will low diff Kizaru in round 2
So sorry you have to invent to keep your headcanon lol.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Remember AssmiraL bros saying Luffy would need a new powerup to have a chance against Kizaru? Turns out Luffy didn't even need to use the three powerups he gained in Wano and WCI, no ACoC, no ACoA, no ACoO
:josad:
You wouldn't believe the craziness they were saying when we were in Wano. They claimed that Gear 5 is the most vulnerable form to take hits and that it's not even the fastest, just because Kaido was brutalizing Luffy and landing hits on him whenever he wanted. But the same Luffy can easily land hits on Kizaru, not that hitting Kizaru was a difficult task, as even the injured and exhausted Sentomaru was doing it.

Headcanon on peak lol....
BB was straight up scared of Akainu lol. 😂😂😂
Teach wasn't scared of Lakainu's 2 shotter WB and Sengoku+Garp who shitstomps Lakainu you clown :suresure: You think Mihawk is scared of ViceAdmirals and Vista?

Its not headcanon, Larines always sink their own ship if they lose the fight.

They always do this shit zkktard.

I haven't read anything in this thread yet but...
1- Saturn is FUCKING DOPE.

2- Kizaru outlasted Luffy even if the attacks were getting to him, and he wasn't even focusing on him.

3- Are people still saying Luffy hasn't been using aCoC in G5 all along? It's just like during Kaido's fight, Oda just skips the effects half of the time.
The alternite is that Luffy is an idiot and he's deserves the big L he just took.
ACoC is clearly visible when used even in G5.

He isn't when he already failed his mission which was to kill vegapunk.

He is saving the other marines because kizaru failed at doing his job successfully lol
Vegapunk didn't escape yet. He didn't failed. And that mission has nothing to do with protecting Saturn. You are taking arguments out of your ass.

He is saving other marines because Kizaru doesn't have authority over Vegapunks. Read the manga.

Luffy looks worse than Zoro, honestly. Like this dude has no shot at even pushing Kizaru to high diff from the look of things.

Anything outside of G5 useless, and then G5 finished after a few minutes of fighting? Will he drain away at his lifespan just to give Kizaru a decent fight?

How tf is he gonna beat him this way?
Zolo aint even looking bad
He aint used a single named attack vs lucci
Irrelevant clashes until it gets to the fight

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I'm not even a Luffybro; you are uncapable of nuanced thinking, man.

Maybe Oda hasn't fooled us with the word "swordsman". Maybe Oda intended to convey that Luffy will become the strongest among all and the conqueror atop conquerors when he wrote so; and maybe Oda intended to convey that Zoro will simply become the strongest swordsman when he wrote so.

But surely, these are all details. Better make twisted interpretations of explicit messages from the author whose job as a writer is to convey the message the most confusing way possible so only an enlighted "ZKK" troupe shall get it straight.
When I see World's Strongest title on Luffy then I might believe it.
And no, the World's Strongest Pirate doesnt cut it.
Only one of the 3 individual WS titles.

C

Cruxroux

Teach wasn't scared of Lakainu's 2 shotter WB and Sengoku+Garp who shitstomps Lakainu you clown :suresure: You think Mihawk is scared of ViceAdmirals and Vista?

Its not headcanon, Larines always sink their own ship if they lose the fight.

They always do this shit zkktard.
Lmao BB so weak can't even beat Akainu without destroying the ship lol....
BB never said He will destroy it lol....
BB ran away saying he don't wanna mess with Akainu. 😂😂😂😂

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Status
Not open for further replies.