Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't get to call END OF STORY after stating made up bullshit like Luffy using Nika's risidual (sic) haki, hahaha.

How hard must it be to think Zoro is actually stronger, or even worst, that stronger than the main character who will become the conqueror atop conquerors, whose role has always been to defeat the strongest threat, who was stated as the only one capable of defeating Kaidou, who needed to stop Lucci or he'd go murder his crew, who was compared by the strongest creature to his own top of strongest...

...and, among other things, who has actually stated his intention of becoming the strongest person in the world, unlike Zoro.

Indeed, "stop quoting me", hahahaha. Man, what a mess you've always been.
I told you stop quoting me
Luffy is DONE
He will not get up

He doesn't have Joy Boy's residual Haki anymore
If he gets up next chapter and recovers his breath, quote me I'll apologize and leave this forum for 2 weeks.

We still need a Kizaru-Vegapunk flashback and there's definitely more content for him in this arc.

He's 100% not down that's just agenda heads talking
He already got a flashback and he can still get one AFTER being defeated (King and Kaidou for example).
And yeah, I don't think he's TOTALLY out, it's just another G4 vs Doflamingo where Luffy overwhelms his opponent and is about to get the winning hit in but falls out of his form and has to hide.

Luffy looks really bad this arc. Like reeeally bad. Kaidou turning in his grave.
Fr fr , but then i guess all the shp look bad if you think about it . Zoro struggling with lucci , sanji ehh , franky atleast doing something usefull , jimbei a carrying animal , chopper a walking paramedic , robin a walking paramedic patient , nami doing sum i guess , and ussop and brook well

Yankosisters are really dumb today smh
I'm going to sleep so can someone explain them that seeing stars is a well-known visual effect of being stunned in old cartoons and the fact Kizaru got it mean he can't be knocked-out. (Did they even watch cartoons as children? 🤔)

@Elder Lee Hung @MarineHQ @Extravlad @GUI @kurwa @The White Crane etc

Thx
Oh... But uh... I recall hearing that Kizaru wasn't affected by the fruit like Kaidou was?
What ever happened to that? Did Oda draw it wrong, perhaps?

Fr fr , but then i guess all the shp look bad if you think about it . Zoro struggling with lucci , sanji ehh , franky atleast doing something usefull , jimbei a carrying animal , chopper a walking paramedic , robin a walking paramedic patient , nami doing sum i guess , and ussop and brook well
Sanji only big W this arc saves everyone while zolo was on the ship doing nothing 10 chapters long

I have advised Luffybros for years and years to open their eyes to the truth but you refuse it.
I will not stop you from believing whatever you want. All I can say is this:
Watch what Zoro does to Kizaru who Luffy couldnt beat with a full round of his god mode.

By being the strongest swordsman, Zoro is the strongest in the whole world.
This is the detail that keeps escaping you because Oda has fooled you with the word swordsman.
I'm not even a Luffybro; you are uncapable of thinking beyond dichotomies, it seems.

Maybe Oda hasn't fooled us with the word "swordsman". Maybe Oda intended to convey that Luffy will become the strongest among all and the conqueror atop conquerors when he wrote so; and maybe Oda intended to convey that Zoro will simply become the strongest swordsman when he wrote so.

But surely, these are all details. Better make twisted interpretations of explicit messages from the author whose job as a writer is to convey the message the most confusing way possible so only an enlightened "ZKK" troupe shall get it straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.