Not open for further replies.
Why do we expect career bureaucrats to be extremely strong
Because:
- This is a Shonen
- They have battle scars
- They are called Warrior Gods....
- All of them tanked Hiken which fodderized one OF Blackbeards commanders
- One of them basically 1 shot Sabo.

Theres also the common formality that when you portay panels larger than someone else or introduce them last, they generally are considered stronger.

And someone somewhere said “Gorosei > CP0” in the manga?
The part where they aren't mere CP0 scrubs
can’t I also say “Saturn not being a mere Admiral is what makes him stronger than Kizaru”… Who told you admirals > Gorosei?
Admiral rank is prestigious rank that shows they are the strongest in WG and their job is to protect Gorosei

meanwhile Lucci is a mere CP0 scrub sharing his rank with scrubs like Kaku, Stussy, and jobbers that near death Izo beat 1v2

This is the first time I see fans of a faction trying their hardest to downplay their Absolutes leaders, just sad and pathetic the coping from admirals stans nowadays the result of decade of delusions. Saturne has an ancian mythical zoan aka a much much rarer fruit than kaidos own (kaido only has a mythical fruit) and this still dont ring a bell for admiral stans lol.
Anciant mythical zoan doesn't exist it's mythical zoan or Anciant Zoan

Because:
- This is a Shonen
- They have battle scars

Theres also the common formality that when you portay panels larger than someone else or introduce them last, they generally are considered stronger.
i don’t think that’s exactly the case with one piece though, cause i don’t expect garling tigard land to be stronger than kaido. this is likely the same with admirals and gorosei

Because:
- This is a Shonen
- They have battle scars

Also the fact that they’re literally called Warrior Gods :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.