Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Saturn don't negg diff Bonney, the gorosei FV is over.

If she puts any kind of fight the Gorosei>admiral is over.

Like, BB chances of being FV will skyrocket, because IMU would have to be strong enough to fight the alliance by himself, aka be >all of one piece by a margin
Also Akainu FV (or near FV) stocks would go up significantly

Because:
- This is a Shonen
- They have battle scars
- They are called Warrior Gods....
- All of them tanked Hiken which fodderized one OF Blackbeards commanders
- One of them basically 1 shot Sabo.

Theres also the common formality that when you portay panels larger than someone else or introduce them last, they generally are considered stronger.
Tbf the one that "1 shot Sabo" (Sabo wasn't totally KO'd after it or anything, though, it just did a lot of damage) is definitely the strongest of them and probably has some mythological Satan Zoan.

The part where they aren't mere CP0 scrubs

Admiral rank is prestigious rank that shows they are the strongest in WG and their job is to protect Gorosei

meanwhile Lucci is a mere CP0 scrub sharing his rank with scrubs like Kaku, Stussy, and jobbers that near death Izo beat 1v2
Don’t worry I know CP-0 is weak… I’m just waiting for you to show the part where The Gorosei are said to be strong

I mean just from match ups, awakened Lucci vs Zoro and Awakened Saturn vs Bonney, that alone says Saturn is a scrub since Zoro >>>> Bonney

Interesting, Bonney's ability won't affect Saturn and we'll know why they wanted her in Mary Geoise. Also Sanji coming for the rescue. Vegapunk, Sanji and Franky vs Saturn. I think if this is a definitive fight, It's safe to assume the elders are close to the admiral level

Here is what will happen: Vegapunk implanted Kumas personality into the giant robot, while the giant robot's personality has been put into Kuma. This is why Kuma is climbing the red wall and tries to attack Mariejois, while the giant robot is Kuma who will protect Bonney from Saturn. There will be no real fight, but something will happen here.

Here is what will happen: Vegapunk implanted Kumas personality into the giant robot, while the giant robot's personality has been put into Kuma. This is why Kuma is climbing the red wall and tries to attack Mariejois, while the giant robot is Kuma who will protect Bonney from Saturn. There will be no real fight, but something will happen here.
kuma flew away though

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Saturn called THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE insects

let’s not starts using Racists making derogatory Statements about other races as feats

remember when Who’s who was talking about Jimbei being slow because he’s a fishman… Then he got blitzed
I hate WsW but he was 100% correct about the half-fish creatures

Saturn called THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE insects

let’s not starts using Racists making derogatory Statements about other races as feats

remember when Who’s who was talking about Jimbei being slow because he’s a fishman… Then he got blitzed
Racist scalling? Hahahaha

And why the fuck you all got wrong about Who's Who?

He is not racist lol. He just has prejudice. He didn't knew fishmen were faster outside water. He never said anything bad about fishmen or Jinbei.
Post automatically merged:

I hate WsW but he was 100% correct about the half-fish creatures
What has to hate about him?

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Racist scalling? Hahahaha

And why the fuck you all got wrong about Who's Who?

He is not racist lol. He just has prejudice. He didn't knew fishmen were faster outside water. He never said anything bad about fishmen or Jinbei.
Post automatically merged:

What has to hate about him?
Everything WsW said was the truth, he isn't a racist he just a loser

Status
Not open for further replies.