Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully for Luffy's sake, and by extension Kaidou's....Kizaru looks significantly damaged or fatigued.

Fighting G5 should not be a walk in the park after forcing it out. Luffy has been super disappointing.
If this is it then Oda didn’t handle this fight well at all.
Oda didn‘t want a conclusion to the fight. Pretty much a filler fight honestly, it’s good that we got some of Kizaru’s characterization though. Luffy pretty much didn’t use acoc, Kizaru didn’t show his full arsenal. I guess that saves admiral hype for the future while keeping the yonko hype intact.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Kizaru after taking the punch: "Ohhh this is bad~"

Still talking in troll dialect, still conscious.

Luffy: Gassed out raisin form.

Verdict according to Yonkou fans: Kizaru lost

🤣 Y'all fucked up, all of y'all owe Kizaru an apology. Simple as that. He made Luffy look like a rookie again for most of egghead. I forgot that man was a Yonkou.

No cuz Lucci straight up defeated Luffy and turned him into an old man while taking a 2 second nap and Luffy never got his prestige restored

Now Zoro will one shot him Monet level diff showing humongous gap between Luffy and Zoro
You forget Kaido also ''defeated'' Luffy and turned him into an old man, afterwards he stood there watching him and let him restart his G5. This is Kaido that is not fresh by the way. Luffy stands 0 chance against a fresh Kaido. If the time limit is this short.

He was old man vs Kaido and still went back in G5 seconds later.
Like the fact in manga that luffy can get up from being old and go right back into gear 5.
So the idea anyone can just come and kill is stupid when can just tranform back which won't have for plot reason .
Let him cope and seethe

He just wants you to forget that Zoro is STILL struggling with a fodder like Lucci

Luffy vs. Kizaru has been outright garbage and so terrible. Skipped fighting, plot nerfing, dumb side quests that end up doing nothing. If we don’t get one chapter with them full fighting all-out (ACoC vs. Awakening) then this might take it as the worst on-screen top tier battle.
It will be worst high tier battle Oda off screen a gear 5 and admiral fight and made into a game of tag .
Now KO both of them to move plot forward .

Luffy vs. Kizaru has been outright garbage and so terrible. Skipped fighting, plot nerfing, dumb side quests that end up doing nothing. If we don’t get one chapter with them full fighting all-out (ACoC vs. Awakening) then this might take it as the worst on-screen top tier battle.
B-but my Sabaody call backs :pepecry:

Status
Not open for further replies.