Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy vs Kizaru has been very weird ngl. Kizaru didn’t got much damaged on panel since the snakeman hits and he’s already tired after taking one G5 hit? I wonder if they’ll continue.

Gorosei openly showing up shows that he’s confident against an emperor’s crew? He maybe really strong.

C

CensoredbyWG

And because he’s not 1 shotting an admiral right?

yeah it doesn’t work that way, he beat the strongest Yonko
Plot defeated kaido, kaido was dominating gear 5 for most of their fight until luffy took bajrang gun out of his ass and won the power clash, classic oda shit ending for fights.

Shanks blitzed kizaru, split the sky with WB, stopped kaido from going to marineford and NEGGED greenbull.

Shanks>Kaido>Teach>Luffy.

Kizaru vs. Luffy is pretty much done.

It makes no sense for this fight to continue now that Saturn has taken the spotlight.

I don't think it ever gave off the vibes of "big main fight" anyway. Kizaru wasn't even focusing on trying to fight Luffy.
And we're back to square one, if Goofy ever fights Akainu then Zoro fights Kizaru. Which is completely pointless when it's obvious that the Admirals aren't the endgame.

If Kizaru isn’t KO’d (which literally no one thinks) then Luffy gassed out while Kizaru didn’t.

So Luffy lost.
Luffy can gas back up but of course that won't happen and neither will kizaru fully get up at least for chapter or 2 .
Luffy gassed out don't mean he KO and we see him more close death than this and went back into G5 mode.
Still none of this matter since it the elder time to shin and luffy and Kizaru will take hike for a while.

What do you think about Oda off paneling most of Luffy vs Borsalino?

It's really weird for a fight that's meant to be Luffy's big fight this arc.

Likewise for Zoro vs Lucci, it's extremely weird.

Zoro and Luffy's main fights in the big combat arcs always got more focus and panel time than this.

But there's also the smoking gun of Oda not letting Luffy use Haoshoku coating on panel against Borsalino. Not using his big Wano power up on panel doesn't scream main arc fight to me.

With Saturn's epic entrance and Saturn noticing Luffy, I think he might be Luffy's big fight this arc.

The alternative is that Saturn is some sort of Oars boss fight, but he's #5 of the Gorosei, and Luffy is a full fledged Emperor now.

I think it's too late for him to be needing help in his big battles.
Luffy punched a CD in sabaody while kizaru almost killed Zoro.

I wonder if he needs the circle to use his Zoan, or if it's just a separate AoE ability.
Probably just needed it so he could be spawned inside Egghead and not have to go through the barrier.
We all know why you downplay Kaidou lol.

Because of your Shanks agenda.
That's (referring to him downplaying Kaidou) fucking stupid though, why not hype Kaidou instead?
After all Shanks fought Kaidou and Kaidou ended up just leaving instead of trying to win and get to Marineford (not saying Shanks > Kaidou but still)

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Im not really sure if he's truly "offpaneling" it and more getting us to a situation where the actual meat of the arc starts.

What i personally need to see is how this punch actually lands on Kizaru. For one, he hasnt been truly damaged fighting Luffy. Is he physically injured from that punch? Or is another Sentoumaru/Defense situation?

I still (personally), think the arc is playing out closer to WCI than Thriller Bark. Where Saturn is this big threat that wont lose this arc, but they cant truly escape until Luffy defeats Kizaru. Reason for this is I still expect Saturn to "win", as in obtain Seraphim (so the WG has all 7) and get the Mother Flame (so Imu can use Uranus/God Valley/Whatever it is to enact his endgame threat).

Its also painfully obvious that the arc will go on for some time, since Oda has now only formally introduced one of the 9 VAs here it seems, with the exception of Doll/Doberman at other points. So it seems like they are also going to take up screentime. Because of this, I am expecting things to get messier.

I also assume the Robot will help them by holding back Saturn so it buys them time. Either that or Kuma shows up to start that situation. No idea.
I agree that Borsalino hasn't been properly put down here. I guess we'll have to wait for the next few chapters to see how it goes.

The WCI analogy does seem good with the SHs being massively outnumbered and having the goal simply of escaping.

Saturn facing Sanji, Bonney, Franky and Co may make escape difficult or impossible though.

Especially as they have to contend with the 50 Pacifista if they can't depose of Saturn.

Hopefully, things will be clear by the end of the month.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That's (referring to him downplaying Kaidou) fucking stupid though, why not hype Kaidou instead?
After all Shanks fought Kaidou and Kaidou ended up just leaving instead of trying to win and get to Marineford (not saying Shanks > Kaidou but still)
It's not just for Kaidou.

It's to disprove the "Titles are valid" argument with Kaidou, so that he can rank Shanks over both Mihawk & Kaidou.

Status
Not open for further replies.