Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tired of Kizaru; the guy doesn't seem to do anything other than kicking and shooting lasers. I thought he should appear more impressive than the Yonko, but here he is taking punches to the head and screaming about how bad it is while failing repeatedly and killing an old man...
It's really pathetic at this point and I'm not saying this as a yonko fan and as banter.

Kizaru:
- Has a mission to kill Vegapunk but he doesn't kill him after 3 attempts minimum
- Manages to only equal CoCless Gear 4 Luffy
- Sweats when Luffy turns into Gear 5
- Runs away from Luffy the whole time and sends him clones to keep him busy
- Falls the moment he is hit with a named Gear 5 attack with aCoC and says "ohh, this is bad"
- The five elder he was supposed to protect comes into play and takes over the mission with his strength because he can't rely on this admiral
-> mission failed

Luffy on the other hand:
- Has a mission to protect Vegapunk and his nakama from Kizaru
- Stays behind, teleports behind the admiral and he kicks him with his foot in base
- Equals an admiral with CoCless Snakeman
- Grabs an admiral with Gear 5 and throws him to the sea
- Protects his friends from an admiral who travels at the speed of light
- Makes an admiral fall with the only Gear 5 hit that he uses on him, with aCoC
-> mission accomplished

There's no way Saturn is going to downed this early in the last saga. At most he's going to be captured by the BB pirates and even that is very small chance.

Sanji clashing with an Eldritch entity like Saturn even briefly is good to me even if he's going to be folded eventually. :josad:
to be fair, oda often uses the pattern of eliminating an important member of the rival faction an arc before the clash with the main villain takes place:
- vergo killed in PH —> Member of Doffy’s pirates
- Doflamingo defeated in Dressrosa —> Should have been the Joker in Onigashima
- Mr 3 defeated in Little Garden —> Irrelevant in Alabasta
- Blueno defeated before final fight with CP9
- Cracker defeated before clash with Big Mom

I think Saturn may have Vergo’s treatment honestly

Why some people downplay Saturn like that? This man is at least a top tier comparable to admirals and Yonko and considering the possibility of Saturn and other Gorosei being final villains, they can even be stronger than both Yonko and Admiral forces.

It depends whether Saturn gets beaten this arc or not.
Imo it is EXTREMELY UNLIKELY - Luffy already fights Kizaru and he cannot beat those two at the same time and if Saturn is really a final villain, I don't even think Luffy would be strong enough to beat him yet.
Kizaru is still the arc antagonist. Saturn is just the Kuma of this arc.

Why some people downplay Saturn like that? This man is at least a top tier comparable to admirals and Yonko and considering the possibility of Saturn and other Gorosei being final villains, they can even be stronger than both Yonko and Admiral forces.

It depends whether Saturn gets beaten this arc or not.
Imo it is EXTREMELY UNLIKELY - Luffy already fights Kizaru and he cannot beat those two at the same time and if Saturn is really a final villain, I don't even think Luffy would be strong enough to beat him yet.
Kizaru is still the arc antagonist. Saturn is just the Kuma of this arc.
Saturn is not only the Kuma of the arc, he will also be defeated by Kuma who will come in to save the day and nuke himself blowing up Egghead

Status
Not open for further replies.