• ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 12 6.4%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I think its fair to say that Kizaru and Luffy looked as good as they could have from this shit fight

Luffy was able to paralyze him for some time with a single clean hit and Kizaru can outlast Luffy in g5 if Luffy doesn't hit him.

Hopefully they get an actual fight instead of that cat and mouse game soon

Hopefully it’s not like the Damn Oden Flashback that went from 960-974 whole 15 chapters that still somehow felt rushed.
Itll probably feel rushed lol. I doubt he'll focus on the Rocks side that much to continue and hide him since the FB is about Kuma.

1096 is probably about this hunting tournament leading to the assault with Rocks in 1097/1098.

However, these arent even the most important bits about Kuma's past. The real mystery is why Bonney was wanted and why he decided to become a machine, which doesnt happen for decades later.

I think its fair to say that Kizaru and Luffy looked as good as they could have from this shit fight

Luffy was able to paralyze him for some time with a single clean hit and Kizaru can outlast Luffy in g5 if Luffy doesn't hit him.

Hopefully they get an actual fight instead of that cat and mouse game soon
Honestly that's the most disappointing part of this all, that it wasn't even really a fight. I don't think there's anyone, not even the harshest admiral haters, who don't want to see admirals going all out. lol