Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Dragon being a ghost for over 20 years after making his appearance in Loguetown pretty much destroyed his character and any significant role he could have played in the story. Revos suck as well, not even Luffy’s mom will save the Revos from looking bad. Akainu’s importance in the story is starting to fade as well, that started as soon as Imu showed up. Looney Tunes Nika is gonna hog all the action from now on.
This is exactly my issue with Odas writing and depiction of them. Now Lolda is trying to make Saturn and the Gorosei overshadow the Admirals and hes added another random new faction/enemy force of the 9 Holy Shites. They're gonna be the Scabbards of the WG probably. Forgettable I'm sure and probably cringe.

Although I love that theory that its Shanks and his crew, I've suspected him and his whole crew are feds for the WG for years now. Shanks and his "templars/crusaders".

Miahwk has some unknown reason for refusing to duel Shanks and it might be more personal/vengeful than we think too.

But yeah, I can't see Dragon and Akainu living up to the hype, as much as I like both of them, especially Akainu too.

Between Reverie and this arc, Dragon looks absolutely fucking awful and Oda even made him look ridiculous with that one soyjak panel of him screaming at Kuma like Dragon had the rubber fruit all along and stretched his face so much.

Doesn't help the Loguetown episodes were cut from the LA and Dragon's actor was pissed because he put a LOT of effort and heart into them and a lot was cut out too of him.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Ofc the Admiral obsessed to the point of clinical derangement @Pringles liked this too.

I took your advice and went to touch some grass but I found you guys in the mud there too.
yeah the fact of how upset you are over a joke post you might need to go to some therapy while you're at it kid.
Post automatically merged:

notafanboy liked it as well what else do you have to say about him?

G

Gorosei Informer

This would ironically be the most OP Devil Fruit in existence. :broocry: Nika has nothing on the Snitch fruit.
Big Brother/1984 the fruit!

Now we know why Blackbeard scarred him and fears and detests him so much! Even the Marines including Sengoku and Akainu and Kaido himself didnt want to fuck with that, they wanted none of that snitch grass smoke!

:cheers::kata::goyea::myman:

Since Garling is mentioned in the spoilers ,it wouldn‘t suprise me if this guy stepped on someone, and called them a mere bug :quest:

edit and let‘s not forget the God Valley incident 38 years ago, is tied to the CD‘s and there slaves

G

Gorosei Informer

Less is more bro, be concise :josad:
More you say?

Seriously though here's a TL: DR version then:

> Luffy, Buggy, Mihawk, Blackbeard reach Laugh Tale, Shanks is there
> Shanks reveals he's a traitor, turns into Snitcha Zoan
> Can snitch on traitors worldwide with Observation Haki
> Blackbeard laughs, calls him worse than Xebec

> Red-Haired Pirates appear, Yasopp, Benn Beckman with guns
> Pointing at us, saying it's Shanks' orders
> Tension soaring, betrayed, guns aimed, chaos at its peak

This is exactly my issue with Odas writing and depiction of them. Now Lolda is trying to make Saturn and the Gorosei overshadow the Admirals and hes added another random new faction/enemy force of the 9 Holy Shites. They're gonna be the Scabbards of the WG probably. Forgettable I'm sure and probably cringe.

Although I love that theory that its Shanks and his crew, I've suspected him and his whole crew are feds for the WG for years now. Shanks and his "templars/crusaders".

Miahwk has some unknown reason for refusing to duel Shanks and it might be more personal/vengeful than we think too.

But yeah, I can't see Dragon and Akainu living up to the hype, as much as I like both of them, especially Akainu too.

Between Reverie and this arc, Dragon looks absolutely fucking awful and Oda even made him look ridiculous with that one soyjak panel of him screaming at Kuma like Dragon had the rubber fruit all along and stretched his face so much.

Doesn't help the Loguetown episodes were cut from the LA and Dragon's actor was pissed because he put a LOT of effort and heart into them and a lot was cut out too of him.
Yeah Dragon is pretty much finished. If he made a big move in Reverie, then things might’ve been different. The moment him and Luffy meet, Dragon won’t have anything that will remotely grant him the leverage to play a significant and meaningful role. Tho what most people don’t realize is that Akainu is pretty much bext in line at this point, Oda tried to portray him as someone who was bold enough to even challenge the Gorosei but instead he’s been humbled every time ever since and he isn’t even going Luffy’s main opponent, so even a potential role in a fight is diminished lol, all this other stuff with the 9 HKs and the Gorosei is just adding to it.

I haven’t seen the live action but goes to show how Dragon’s character is viewed by the producers.

Status
Not open for further replies.