Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Honestly if Egghead goes the way Im thinking (Saturn gets what he wants and Kizaru sacrifices himself), I can see Akainu pulling the marines awak from the WG and fighting for his own era against then and pirates.
I would absolutely love that, Akainu screams military coup to me. If Kizaru dies, that will be the breaking point for him too. Hes lost Kuzan to piracy/defection, Garp got absolutely fucked up by Kuzan ironically to save someone Akainu tried to kill before as well, Shanks made GrReen Bull twerk for him and if he loses Kizaru, the one Admiral he trusts the most and is closest to, after he exiled Fujitora too recently, god help him, because hell hath no fury like a Sakazuki scorned!

Kaido and BM should have some of the most terrifying tempers in the series, along with Garp and maybe Roger but Oda has repeatedly hyped up Shanks anger/wrath and we saw glimpses of it vs Green Bull and especially Kidd, he seems to hype up Shanks the most in that regard ofc and I expected Akainu to have the most fiercest wrath in the series too, so I really hope Oda delivers on both of them too.

I've never wanted to champion my idea/headcanon that Shanks is trolling the WG and masterminding some Batman/Chess Gambit against them than now especially.

Id love Shanks and his crew to kill some of those scum too, like how Roux killed that one bandit too.

Im not deleting shit.

Buggy wants to be king of the world, has a World Strongest with a higher bounty than his as a RHM and a guy who smokes a cigar and wants ancient weapons as his LHM

Both Rocks and CG are said to be money-making organizations and CG opposes the WG more directly than any other Emperor Crew

Plus he's clearly his son
You are correct rocks is 100% a fraud and definitely buggy's dad, the fact people rely on sengoku's and the general public knowledge of the incident despite not being there tells you something.
And if you remove him from the equation then the fight makes sense
A weaker kaido and big mom vs garp/roger
WB vs Garp/roger
And then you have garling and the rest of rocks legends like shiki

Status
Not open for further replies.